Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wow-ed me Wednesday!

Happy beautiful Wednesday everyone!
It's Joni here, celebrating some of your work with all the adorable TGF images.
Week after week we have the privilege of visiting beautiful blogs,
meeting all you talented crafters, and being amazed by your creations.

So once again, I present to you a "Wow-ed me Wednesday" 
of some of your creative artwork
(just a note, I wish I could post them all 
but I don't think I would have enough blog space!):


Cris featuring Cheeky Glamour
A black and white classic!

Saya featuring Anya Celebrates
Patterns, bunting, paper piecing - swoon!

Krys featuring Amelia from My Fav Thing
No border technique and sherbet colors? Yes please!

Yenni Natalia featuring Yoga Anya (retired)
Oh that sentiment, with one of my favorite Anyas ever. Ohm.

Deborah featuring Mermaid Anya
Even the fish are happy to see her!

Paula featuring Anya Treats
Can you see the glaze on those cupcakes? Yum!

Yoshira featuring Hatter Bean
Hold your ears, I'm sure all Alice In Wonderland fans are screaming...

Okay, someone get me my toothbrush...
because these creations were all SO sweet!! ;)

Thank you all for joining in on our challenges,
linking up your adorable projects, and being a part of the Farm.
We love being inspired by your work, so please keep them coming!
And be sure to subscribe to the newsletter as well,
Jessica and Marie are always looking for crafters to shine the spotlight on.

Enjoy your day everyone! Embrace life with open arms,
and continue to celebrate all the goodness in the world.

xoxoxox

6 comments:

Shuba Suzan said...

wow get featured....awsome to u guys ....love crafts and art ......

Krystal Edmond said...

Omg such an honor to be featured! Thank you so much this means a lot! Everyone's cards were fantastic

Yoshira aka cricutalltime said...

Congrats to everyone!Thank you for the spotlight.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Thank you for the spotlight! I check in everyday and am amazed at all the wonderful talent there is!! Thanks again!

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe those are all Awesome creations!! Congrats to all of you for being featured here!! Hugs, Heidi

sharon g said...

They are all SO different---I love them all, as usual. Too cute.