Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Time Alice

Happy Thursday everyone :)  
It's Jodi and today I have a card to share with you 
using the adorable Alice Bean stamp.


I colored Alice with Copics and then added her to a lacey oval I had cut out of patterned paper.  I almost ended up coloring her in blues again, but when going through my papers I found some old My Minds Eye papers that I have been holding onto forever, {I know I'm not the only one that does this ;)} and thought they would look great with Alice so I used those instead.  I added some pearls, a few roses and a sentiment out of letter stickers (I did color the edge of them with copics to make them blend in a little better though).
    
I really love using these Limited Edition Beans ~ they are too darn cute and so much fun to color.  Remember, they are only here until the end of April, so if you have your eye on any (or all) of these, you should get them soon. 

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!  :)


5 comments:

suzansuzie said...

owh so cute

Jo said...

very sweet card

Krystal Edmond said...

so beautiful she looks so springy!

Tami said...

Very cute...I couldn't get myself to like the Alice. Her bangs bug me. Lol!

Heidi Brawley said...

This card is Beautiful! !!!!!!! Love the coloring !!!