Thursday, April 18, 2013

Fun ideas with dies...

Rachel here with you, and today I wanted to share a few things that I have done with those awesome new dies from Delicate Words.  I really love the three words that Marie chose to use for these dies, they are so versatile!

 On this first item, I used a small gift bag that I cut
from my Cameo and added the
 word "Enjoy" to it.  I used a tiny pearl 
to dot the j.

These are some fun journal cards that are
very popular right now for scrapbooking
and other projects.  I used both the 
Delicate Words dies, and the Mini Dies
Sets on these for decorating and embellishing.

Lastly, I made a card with the word Smile
as the focus.  

These are just a few ideas I wanted to share to get your mojo pumping!
Plus, these are great if you are in a hurry and can't color an
image for your project!

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Rach, these are all so great! I love 'em :)

Tara said...

Great projects! I love the journal cards-very impressive!

sharon g said...

I LOVE the notebook paper idea. SO cute.

Leanne said...

Wow!! Definitely inspiring Rachel! Great share!! :)