Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cheshire Bean and Delicate Words Feature by Farmer Thanh

Hey there, Farm Friends!

It's Farmer Thanh here and I'm SO happy to be posting on the TGF Splendid Blog once more! I really do think that TGF fans are the best and I can't say enough thank yous for all the wonderful 'welcome back' comments you've left on my blog. Some of you asked questions on my Wonderland Release Day card and I just wanted to point out that I did answer them here.

Aren't you lovin' the limited edition Wonderland Beans?!! I know I am and I can't wait to showcase more of them throughout the month. If you haven't picked yours up, yet, go get them quick; after April, they'll disappear down the rabbit hole!

I want to showcase Cheshire Bean and show that she's not just a Wonderland wonder; she's made for all your cat lovin', cat wearin' animal friends:


I also featured the Delicate Words die with her, too, which has been so fitting with the Beans this month. I've been making my cards more clean and simple (CAS) lately as the Beans really do speak for themselves without all the layers or embellishments.

So tell me, which one is your favourite Wonderland Bean? I'd love to hear your favourite(s)! Mine is definitely Queen Bean with Cheshire Bean coming in as a close second.

If you have any questions about the card, you can always visit me at my blog or ask below. Take care and I look forward to creating with you soon.

xo Thanh

7 comments:

The-Butterfly said...

It's got to be Alice Bean! She's so simple yet so cute! And without her all the other Beans wouldn't need to be around! Absolutely love the card very CAS! :)

Thanh Vo said...

Lol! I never thought of it that way; you're absolutely right! It all started with Alice falling down the rabbit hole.

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh sooo very cute!!!! I have a tie between liking Chesire Bean and Alice Bean!!

sharon g said...

I love them all, but Alice has a special place in my heart. I guess I didn't win----Boo hop....

Thanh Vo said...

sharon g, no worries. There's always next month!

Christina Flora said...

I love them all but it's a tie for me between Cheshire Bean and Hatter Bean...but Queen Bean has so many cute possibilities for embellishments...and Alice Bean is perfect for paper piecing with that big bow and dress.

Krystal Edmond said...

mine so far is queen bean i absolutely LOVE her! I haven't seen a card made with queen bean that I wasn't crazy about! Alice is my second place she's just so stinkin cute!