Wednesday, March 20, 2013

You're Beautiful

Good morning TGF fans!  It's Anita here today sharing a clean and simple card that requires no coloring.


I'm a big fan of our new clear stamps with the dies.  As much as I enjoy coloring the sweet Anyas, Ians, and all the other adorable TGF cuties, it's nice to be able to make a pretty card without dragging out the copics and pencils!  I used the Mini Flutters with Die Clear Stamp set.  I ink distressed all my papers and then added some tiny flowers and pearls to the butterflies, and some lace and seam binding to my card.  For more details you can go to my blog.
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  Don't forget to scroll further down the page to find out all the details about our Double Take Tuesday, Farm Fresh Friday, and Retro-Fresh challenges.  There's still time to enter!   
 
Hugs, Anita

3 comments:

Annie Rose said...

This is so pretty Anita! :)

Elena said...

Wow! This card is so beautiful!

Denice said...

This tag is wonderful, love the colors and those sweet little butterflies!