Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What did I find Wednesday?

Hello  everyone!  I love Joni's idea of showcasing some of your cards, so while my DI team was busy working I was hunting all over blogland and the TGF Galleria to bring you some gorgeous cards that use the color black.  I love how black looks as an accent color, unfortunately I don't use it all that often.  After looking at all these I think I need to pull out the black paper and put it to use again!

From the TGF Galleria - by Beccafabozzi
using Sweet & Toxic 

by Leah

By Nikki

By Tracy


by Wendy


from the TGF Galleria by MacKenzie

using Stella 


I hope you enjoyed looking at these cards as much as I did.  

Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!


6 comments:

Nikki said...

Wow, thank you for liking my card, that is really sweet..... :)

Blankina said...

These are all very pretty!!
So many talented people around...and they all love tgf stamps ofcourse.

HUgs Blankina

Blankina said...

These are all very pretty!!
So many talented people around...and they all love tgf stamps ofcourse.

HUgs Blankina

Lucy Patrick said...

Gorgeous cards, love them all! I love seeing splashes of black, really makes the cards pop, thanks for sharing them, XOX Lucy

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW those are Gorgeous finds!!! Congrats to all!

Jo said...

these are all gorgeous! awesome work!