Monday, March 4, 2013

WELCOME to our MARCH Guest Designer!

Hi, everyone!

I'm thrilled to announce ELENA FONTANELLI as our March Guest Designer!

Elena emailed one of her creations to me and I fell instantly in love with it and couldn't wait to have her guest!

Here's a little bit about Elena:



 Hi, my name is Elena, I'm Italian and I'm going to open you my little creative world. I'm a graphic designer for job and a photographer for passion, I love craft, buttons, paper, fantasy, mithical and fairies stories and ice-cream. Fruit ice-cream is better. I'm not sure that you like what I make but you must know that everything is made with heart ♥


Here are two absolutely BRILLIANT creations using Fleur and Mermaid Anya:




To celebrate and WELCOME Elena's arrival, we are giving away a free digi of choice to a lucky visitor of Elena's BLOG! We'll announce this on our FACEBOOK page tomorrow...stay tuned and happy visiting!  

Welcome again, Elena!

8 comments:

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Susie

Blankina said...

Wow , great bookmarks, will pop over to your blog now!

Hugs Blankina

Jo said...

Welcome Elena!

Melissa said...

Wow. Well done Elena!

Elena said...

Thank you so much GIRLS!! Really really proud to be Guest Designer for this BIG, absolutely gorgeous brand... my first stamp was TGF's and I continue to use it happily every day and they have a special "corner" in my heart!

Hugs,
Elena

Mei said...

Spectacular creations! I loved the coloring of all the images, just fantastic!!

Elena said...

Absolutely fantastic!!

Denice said...

Wonderful projects and fab coloring! Congrats on being the GDT!