Monday, March 18, 2013

Creative Monday with... Elena

Good Morning, I'm here today to show you my last work... or better, mini works!

Everybody has, on top on his fridge, something to remember or simply to see and smile: post-it,... child drawings,... shopping list,... photoes,... messages and postcards,... and MAGNETS! A lot of magnets, usually! So, today, I will introduce you my super cute magnets:

I hope you love them as I love too... As you can see, I used all The Greeting Farm stamps, perfects as size and cuteness for this little crafts, perfects for give happiness and a "good Morning" to you, perfects for show your sentiment to someone.... PERFECTS!
Tried and True! Everytime I open my fridge, a BIG smile appears on my face!

stamp: rabbit, monkey, lion and bird from TGF "Wild Things" set, little red riding hood from TGF "Signature" set, mummy from TGF "Spooktacular" set, Mad Hatter and Alice from TGF digi set
for more details you're welcome to my blog!  


Byyyyeeee :)


 

7 comments:

Blankina said...

Great magnets Elena!! Che brava che sei..

HUgs Blankina

Annie Rose said...

THESE ARE AMAZING! I love each one. I've got to make me some cute magnets now. :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Melissa said...

These are beyond amazing! you must have the prettiest refrigerator in the world with magnets like these

Deborah Adams/stampndeb00 said...

Your magnets are soooo cute! What a fantastic idea, I am totally gonna do this. Thanks so much for sharing.

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG those are all super duper cute!!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

OMG - where can I find that set, Wild Things??? That is the cutest - great magnets, you're so talented! :)

Jo said...

these are amazing! love them all.