Monday, March 25, 2013

Creative Monday... with Elena (part1)

Good Morning!
So sorry for this late but this morning, the alarm clock didn't ring... it's monday for it, too! eheheh
Like every monday I'm here to show my works... but considering today is my last monday as Guest Designer for TGF, I decided to divide my post in two parts, and this is first:


Yes! It's a "angled bookmark" (?? I don't know exactly word for this crafty creation)... in Halloween theme obviously (I'm a deep lover of holiday and yearly celebration, even if here in Italy some aren't warm and heart-felt as in other part of the world)!

stamp: Hallo Skeleton digi, by TGF obviously
Isn't he cute?!?!I love this kind of stamp, during all the year too, they are perfect friends for a interesting... scary... read! BooooOOOOooooOOOOooooOO...
See you later for the second part and for the greetings! ;) Byeeee

 

3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Super duper cute!! Love it!

Christina Flora said...

that's so cute! Can you do a tutorial on how to actually make the corner bookmark?

carefreestamper said...

Oh my goodness! This is SO cute! Thanks for sharing. Christina, you can find a tutorial here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/cornerbookmark/