Thursday, March 7, 2013

Body Swap

Hi it's me Jo for you this Thursday. This is my card for today. Can you guess which two Creeper Crew stamps I used??? LOL If you guessed CC Abbey & CC Monday Morning you're right!

When I first began to color CC Abbey's hair, I wanted to give her colored tips. This is my first attempt and I'm happy with it. I love the new release CC Monday Morning and I was looking at her outfit and then at Abbey's bow and they totally went together. So I did a body swap =)


I love the slouchy sweater and the leggings. I glittered up both bows on the image. So cute! Anyways, so I just used a black card base and my white gel pen to draw my heart doodles. I drew a word bubble around the sentiment, cut it out and then used pop dots to adhere it to the card. I drew some lines on the border of the card and it kinda smudged a bit but I thought it actually looked intentional.


So there's my card. Get more out of your stamps and do a body swap! It's fun and addicting. Thanks for stopping by and come back tomorrow for a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge.

~Jo

3 comments:

Blankina said...

Hi Jo, great body swap..
And I love how you have coloured the hair...

Hugs Blankina

Kelly Booth said...

ADORABLE Card Love this!!!

Joce Turner said...

Adorable, cute, gorgeous and I so love the colours you have used on her!