Wednesday, March 27, 2013

April Preview~~QUEEN BEAN!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!! Yesterday started with a big bang, wouldn't you say?!! We started our week long previews yesterday showcasing Alice Bean along with a new die set called Delicate Words.....weren't the Design Team creations AH-MAZING!!

Man, oh man.....it's going to be an awesome week! If you joined us yesterday and hopped with our designers and left a comment, you were entered into our first drawing for a chance to win Alice Bean and the new DIES. So without further adieu....our winner from yesterday is:

WENDY!!

Congratulations!! Please email Jessica at (yeahshesnaps<at>icloud<dot>com) to claim your prizes! :)

We are back with another new preview and the same rules apply. Hop through and leave comments on each designers blog. When you're through, come back and let us know you did, and we'll announce a winner TOMORROW!  You have until 11:30pm CST to enter :)! 

Today we are showcasing:

QUEEN BEAN!!!

She's soooooo fabulous and CUTE!! Oh my word!! All of the stamps we are previewing will be available in the store on APRIL 1st!! We will also be doing a BLOG HOP that day so be sure to come back and join us every day this week and April 1st to be in the prize drawings!! Now, check out the samples of Queen Bean!









How would you like to WIN Queen Bean? Just remember to comment on the 4 blogs of these talented ladies and when you're through, come back and let us know you did. We'll announce a winner TOMORROW!  You have until 11:30pm CST to enter :)
 
Have a WONDERland-Full day!  :)

40 comments:

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my goodness - she is fabulous ♥

Shelle said...

I've commented on all the blogs.. Such a fabulous new collection, so excited to see it in store :-)

PinkBellaMia said...

Comments checked :)

All of the 4 designers' cards are amazing very one with their own style.


Thanks TGF for the chance to win.

Jazzy Bakes said...

Just commented on all of the blogs...I love this new stamp! I'm so impressed with all of the designers' work! Fabulous cards <3

Jenny Jean Lim said...

I left some love on the DT blogs. And I am truly inspired by all the wonderful projects. Can wait to get Queen Bean in my shopping cart! :)

Mateja Povše said...

I left a comment on all of the blogs. DT did a great job, as usual and the Queen Bean is super cute and adorable :)

Carrie Robinson said...

what a lush image and wow the ladies have done an amazing job.. loved the hop xx

pysselfnatt said...

Wow, she's as cute as I don't know what! I love this WONDER(land)ful theme!!

Really enjoyed the DT:s showcases!

Love, Birgit

Mojca said...

Oh she is so cute and DT cards are so pretty! hugs! Mojca

Olivia said...

Fantastic image. Great job DT.

Sue D said...

Queen Bean is fabulous. I hopped and left comments.

ScrapMo said...

Hi girls
This release is wonderful
each card made by the team is adorable
awesome every detail
great job
I love Queen Bean
Hugs from Venezuela

Jenn Borjeson said...

OK I've commented and wiped the drool from my keyboard... April 1 cannot come fast enough. hee hee :)

Sheng said...

OMG, awesome as usual!!!

Melissa said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to add her to my collection!!

Natasha G.P. said...

These cards that you showed today are so cute. I can't believe how talented the ladies all are.

sharon g said...

I saw all of the ladies' projects, and loved every second of it. Those are some cute stamps. I especially like the queen.

fionalawlor said...

She is sooo cute!! All of the design teams cards are beautiful, they are so talented :)
Fiona L x

Manhattan Mandie said...

Eeeeek!!! I'm gonna be SO BROKE!!! I <3 the Queen Bean too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love all of the cards!

Tami said...

Commented!!! Love the queen!!!

Angie Linder said...

Commented on all the blogs, I am just simply amazed at what designs you guys always come up with they are never disappointing!

ScrapBliss ~ Yvonne M. said...

Love Queen Bean!

ScrapBliss ~ Yvonne M. said...

Love Queen Bean!

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

oh she is cute...What wonderful cards The DT made with her..

Chitra Nair said...

She is so cute and such a wonderful cards from DT.. I commented on all four blogs..

natalia rodriguez said...

She's to cute can't wait to see more preview

natalia rodriguez said...

I comment in all 4 blogs such a pretty stamp. I love all the card they did for this stamp

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

She's adorable! The DT did a fabulous job and I commented on all their blogs! Thanks so much for a chance to win!

Nikki said...

Stunning job your team did showing all the different looks and those dies are sweet :)

scrappinmomof6 said...

Omg love her

scrappinmomof6 said...

I forgot to tell you I left comments on the blogs

Jennifer S said...

I commented on ALL 4 bogs ;) thanks for the chance :)

Nitasha said...

Queen Bean is such a cutie! I visited all the ladies on the blog hop today and am so inspired by their amazing work! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

GCLmom said...

Not only do you manage to continually come up with the most adorable images, but you always have the best design teams that are truly inspirational! I hope there will be enough Beans to go around when they are released. Another great hop today, commented on all. ;)

Sheena Brooks said...

Fantastic previews of the new Queen Bean!

Lynda Nielsen said...

Wowee, the previews today were spectacular. Queen Bean is just too cute. Definitely NEED to get my hands on her. I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring. =)
Hugs,
Lynda

Denice said...

Wonderful cards from the DT...who wouldn't fall in love with the newest Bean with all of this fabulous inspiration?!!
:Dxx

Kim Swenson said...

The Queen Bean is Fabulous! Super cute cards ladies.

Sammi said...

the Queen Bean is AWESOME!!! I am going to have to get some NEW stamps I think.. I've been on a "diet" lol but mmmmm.... these are too irresistible!! :)

suzansuzie said...

lovely cards....i hv visited alll....loveeee it