Friday, March 29, 2013

April Preview- Hatter Bean!

Rachel here with you today on this awesome Friday!  Has everyone "Bean" enjoying the sneak peeks this week!!??  What a great new set of Beans to add to your TGF collection!  But before we get to the last Bean preview, I have a winner from last week's FFF Easel card challenge!  And the winner is.....

9. Nitasha J!!
Yay!!  Please email Jess to claim your prize!
Keep reading for today's new challenge!


All of the stamps we are previewing will be available in the store on APRIL 1st! We will also be doing a BLOG HOP that day, so be sure to come back and join us every day this week and April 1st to be in the prize drawings!

If you participated in the mini blog hop yesterday to win "Cheshire Bean" and left comments along the way, you were entered into the random drawing.

Congratulations to-
28. The-Butterfly!
Please email Jess to claim your prize!


Now, where were we....oh yes!!  The last Bean!  So, we have seen Alice, the Queen, and Cheshire, so that leaves us with....

Hatter Bean!

How would you like to WIN Hatter Bean?  Hop around and comment on all 3 of the blogs showcasing her today.  When you're through, come back here and leave a comment letting us know you did.  We'll announce a winner TOMORROW!  You have until 11:30pm CST to enter.


Check this out!

From Suzanne-
 
Cutest tea cup paper ever!!

The lace and twine are a perfect accent!

Jessica here adding my two creations in :)  LOVE her!



And from myself-

She is perfectly dressed for tea time!!

Isn't she adorable!!??  Did you spy the challenge??  Well, it's EMBOSSING!  Wet (with a heat gun), or Dry (with an embossing folder)!  

Here's how to play:

*You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image. 

*Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (below) no later than Thursday, April 4th at NOON CST.

You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria.
(If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section.)

*The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!

GOOD LUCK everyone!




30 comments:

Chitra Nair said...

She is so cuteeee... Commented on all 3 blogs, wonderful creations from DT..

Melissa said...

Enjoyed all the stops... Love the hat on this "Hatter Bean". Too Cute

Sammi said...

wow! Hatter bean is tooo cute!! :)

The-Butterfly said...

Can't believe I won! Thank you so much! Love these stamp and can't wait to work with them! I have sent an email to claim my prize thank you!!

Konny said...

I love the Mad Hatter and this stamp is great! =)

Sheena Brooks said...

Another great Bean for the collection and another fantastic day of previews.

Isa said...

Me encanta este sello, con ese sombrerito tan bonito !!! Lo quieroooo :O

Sue D said...

She is adorable. I hopped and left comments.

Wendy said...

Wow...six beautiful cards to charm us with. They were all delightful. Love all the new Wonderland Stamps. Thanks for the chance to win one!

Blanca Rivera said...

Omg this one has my heart I loved the rest but I think she so cute with her hat cute cute

Annette said...

aww me likey... so cute

Marghe said...

All cards are beautiful and the hat is super

Nitasha said...

OHMYGOSH!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I"M SO GRATEFUL ADN EXCITED!!!! (hence the all caps- lol) Thank you so much!

ScrapMo said...

Bean Hatter looks fantastic
it's time for tea
great job Team
Hugs from Venezuela

Manhattan Mandie said...

OMG!!! I Love, love, love, LOVE Hatter Bean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This release ROCKS!!! I can't wait to get my hands on all of these stamps!

Jenn Borjeson said...

She's just adorable, thanks for yet another chance to win! :)

Jas said...

Done hopping and left some love! My favorite and gotta love that hat so shabby chic! Thanks for the chance to win her and tfs!
hugs,
Jas

Natasha G.P. said...

I loved the mad hatter. the hat is tooo cute.

sharon g said...

Hatter Bean is adorable. She will be a nice addition to my collection.

Angie said...

This has to be one of my favorite lines so far - each one just as cute as the next! Can't wait to color these up!

Angie Linder said...

Like I've said before you guys never disappoint! I love this stamp and that hat just makes it all the cuter! Great job on all the new stamps you all have outdone yourselves once again!

Melinda Campbell said...

I am so excited to have these "Bean" stamps come out! They are absolutely adorable! Wonderful work TGF Team! <3

Kim Swenson said...

All of these cards are amazing! Fabulous job ladies.

GCLmom said...

All these Beans are wonderfully cute and whimsy. Loved the embossing on these designs with Hatter Bean. Left my comments on the blogs. Great hops this week!

fionalawlor said...

Just finished visiting all of the ladies and leaving some love and admiration at all of their stunning creations :) She is such a little cutie new stamp!
Fiona L x

Jazzy Bakes said...

Just hopped around on all of the blogs...all of these stamp previews have been wonderful! I can't wait to get them all when they are released! Really excited about this set <3

Lynda Nielsen said...

What a fun hop... Everyones creations were just beautiful. And Hatter Bean is too cute for words. I am loving all of these darling stamps.
Thanks for all of the inspiration.
Hugs,
Lynda

Lizzie R said...

I LOVE HATTER BEAN! The hat is off the charts adorable! Must have!

Cristina Valenzuela said...

Of the new stamps, this is my favorite! all are beautiful.
I do not find Mr. Linky for the challenge, here's my card for the challenge of embossing: http://rutscht.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/happy-everything.html

Yvonne Morentin said...

What an awesome hop… can’t wait to see everyone’s creations… and learn a thing or two…
Thanks for the chance… your creation is awesome...I visited each blog and commented on all the wonderful creations...
morentin1326{{AT}}aol{{DOT}}com
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com