Tuesday, March 26, 2013

April Preview Begin today...in WONDERLAND! BIG news and NEW faces- and we're not just talking about the stamps! :)

Good day!

Things just got "curiouser and curiouser" here on the Farm but we are about to unveil ALL that's been going on behind the scenes... complete with a new preview of LIMITED EDITION stamps debuting April 1st, a new die set, and four...yes FOUR new DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS!

Without further adieu, I am pleased to announce that beginning with our April release, there will no longer be two TGF Design Teams.   We feel it best to work as a family without any separation and because of that, the answer was simple.  Bigger team to do BOTH!   

I'd like to congratulate and WELCOME BACK the EIGHT talented ladies who debuted in January as our showcase team- we have renewed their contract as simply the "TGF Design Team" through the end of this year and they are SO excited to be doing previews from now on!  So, GIANT applause for Rosie, Annie Rose, Jo, Joni, Suzanne, Jodi, Anita, and Rachel- you will make up the new "TGF 2013 Design Team!"

In addition, we are expanding our team from 8 to 12 members...that means we have FOUR new additions to announce!   Please welcome:


Hey there, Farm friends! I’m Thanh (pronounced "tan"). You may remember me from my TGF DT Term back in 2012! It's true what they say: once you're a Farmer, you never really stray far from the Farm! I'm SO excited to be back on the Team. I live in the Metro Vancouver area of Canada in a suburban apartment with my roommate. I work full-time during the day and can be found in my little craftin' haven at night either sipping a cup of tea or a yummy martini! My style? I would say somewhere along the lines of whimsy-chic. I am attracted to bright and fun colours of patterned paper and absolutely adore my Copics and TGF stamps. If you would like to learn more about me, please visit my blog. Take care and I look forward to creating with you!


Hi, I am Peggy, coming to you from beautiful Gulf Breeze, Florida. I love hot weather, the beach, bowling, (my sweetheart is a Pro Bowler) and spending time with my beautiful daughter.
 I have dabbled in artistic adventures all of my life. I did scrapbooks at an early age. You know the books that you just glued things in and used photo corners to add pictures that were all black and white? (Showing my age here…) There was also, Sewing, Macramé, Tole  Painting, Photography, and  Porcelain Doll making. Then it was the “home parties” that got me going down the all-consuming path of scrapbooking and rubber stamping! Ring a bell with any of you?
I have been stamping for about eight years now. My love of coloring naturally took me to Copics and other coloring mediums. With coloring, I could not get enough of The Greeting Farm stamps!  I love the stamping community and the millions of ideas that are available to us through online venues, but most of all I cherish the friendships that have been made through my “Artfull Journey”.


SANDIE DUNNE



Hi!! My name is Sandie and I live in Southern Ireland with my husband. I left my job as a web designer in 2004 and became a SAHM to our 4 kidlets who now range in age between 7 and 20. I was a doodler in school and I loved to make silly little things with paper – especially my school books :/ I was first introduced to scrapbooking in 2006 when my little Princess was born. From there it progressed to mini albums and eventually I bought my first image stamp in 2008 – the rest, as they say, is history!

My preferred colouring mediums are copic markers and distress inks but I also dabble with pencils, chalks & watercolours. I am very much a flowers and pearls kinda girl and love to use sparkle and bling on my crafts. I am also a patterned paper fanatic (read hoarder!)

I am thrilled to be part of TGF's Showcase team and to be working  alongside some amazingly talented crafters. 




Hello , I'm Maria Therese and I am a 30 something mum of two sweet girls.
I live in Norway with my very kind husband husband (who lest me have this crafty addiction) and girls.
I have been scrapbooking for almost 8 years now and I'm not quite sure when that turned into cardmaking.
I love coloring images for my cards and the sweet stamps from TGF is among my alltime favorites.
I was on the TGF Showcase team earlier and was so happy when I got to join the team again ♥


...how's that for a POWER packed dozen??  I am so pumped!!


We won't let you be in suspense anymore today... so our 4 new members have the first PREVIEW for April for you... and it's going to be a week of WONDERLAND for this LIMITED EDITION release!!


Introducing.... ALICE BEAN!
...and the new "Delicate Words" die set!

...this first installment of our little "Bean Wonderland" is brought to you by:











Last but not least, we had SO many amazing applications from our last March call that we are going to be contacting several of you in the months to come to be our monthly guests... so don't lose my email address!    Please assist me ONE more time in giving these ladies a round of applause.. YAY!!!!!

*********************

So.... how would you like to WIN not only ALICE Bean but the new DIE set, "Delicate Words" as well?   Just comment on the 4 blogs of these talented ladies and give them that famous, warm TGF welcome! When you're through, come back and let us konw you did, and we'll announce a winner TOMORROW!  You have until 11:30pm CST to enter :)
Have a WONDERland-Full day!  :)
xoxo.

71 comments:

Jenny Jean Lim said...

Fantastic projects! I've been truly inspired visiting the new DT members' blogs! I can't wait to get these pretties onto my shopping cart! :)

Crafty Math Chick said...

Oh this little Alice Bean is ADORABLE! And I LOVE those scripty dies!! MUST HAVE for my collection!!
~ Meredith

SmokieBlueRose said...

Welcome to the Farm ladies. Your designs are so pretty. And as usual, the new stamp is another winner in my book.

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Alice Bean is Adorable!

Welcome to all the newbies...your designs were great.

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Alice Bean is Adorable!

Welcome to all the newbies...your designs were great.

PinkBellaMia said...

Wow always very talented ladies on the teams congrats to all of you. Every blog I visited was such inspiration I can wait to get the new Alice Bean and die set Delicated words.

Great job ladies

Hugs to all

Nancy.

Blankina said...

Hi all, great choice again..some faces were already familiar to me!!
Have fun and show us your talent..

Alice is "fairy cute" and LOVE those text dies..they are soo clever..

Fingers crossed, I left all some comments on their personal blogs..

Big Hugs,
Blankina

frommycraftroom said...

Great projects by the new DT members. Congratulations and welcome. Thanks.

Sue D said...

Very cute image and love the dies. Fabulous examples by the new members of the DT--I left a comment on their blogs.

Karen said...

Love! Congrats DT members, you did an amazing job!

Kim Sanderson said...

Great designs. Visited all the new farmers blogs thank you for inspiring me this morning

fionalawlor said...

I love the new stamp, she is adorable!! The new dies look fab too :) I really enjoyed visiting all of the new DT members blogs and leaving comments. They are all so talented and truely deserving of their place on the DT :)
Fiona L x

Kimberly Thrane said...

WOWZA! these ladies rock! their work is amazing and I am so excited to learn from everyone! I am so new at stamping and copics and recently just discovered these adorable and fabulous stamps, but let me tell you.....LOVE AT FIRST SITE!
I just received my first package from The Greeting Farm and I am already addicted!
xoxoxo

Susan Kennedy said...

I've visited all four of your new designers.. They are fantastic!!! Absolutely fantastic!! I love them all! Amazing designs. I love the new stamp and the dies are amazing!!!

Elena said...

She is a real cutie!

Krystal Edmond said...

Super excited to see what creativity the TGF team has in store for us stamp addicts! Can't wait to get my copics on these!!! :D

Tracey Jean said...

Visited all four new designer blogs. They are pretty amazing. Congrats to the new DT!

Debbie said...

The designers are wonderful and very talented! Alice Bean is so cute!

Nikki said...

Amazing Stamp she is just adorable thanks for the chance :)hugs Nikki

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Love the new Wonderland collection and fabulous delicate die! The DT did a FABULOUS job! Thanks so much for a chance to win!

Rachel said...

LOVE IT!

Lynda Nielsen said...

Wowee, what a talented bunch of ladies. Congratulations to each of you on becoming part of the Greeting Farms exclusive DT. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations. Each and every one of your creations using this adorable new Alice Bean are absolutely darling. I'm feeling that feeling I get when I really NEED a new stamp. She's a little doll.
Beautiful work by all.
Hugs,
Lynda

Sheng said...

omg, love love love the new release and i know i want that die and Alice Bean.

WickedPixie said...

Alice Bean is adorable and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new dies!! What an awesome DT! I really enjoyed visiting the new Farmers! :)Traci

cernittando said...

I love this new stamp and dies! *__*
I've been truly inspired by visiting the new DT members' blogs, their works are amazing

Angie said...

Very cute stamp! Can't wait to get my hands on that one!

Mojca said...

Gorgeous cards ladies! hugs! Mojca

Jenn Borjeson said...

Comments made - please pick me, please! I must have her! ;)

Angie Linder said...

Left comments, and your new stamp is so adorable! You guys always come out with the cutest stamps, I am never disappointed!

Chitra Nair said...

She is so pretty.. And love love love all the cards..

Nikki said...

You never fail to impress me with your stamps TGF! These lovely ladies are fabulous additions and I look forward to see all your creations! Thanks for the opportunity to win! =)

ScrapMo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ScrapMo said...

It is very exciting to see the new 2013 Design Team, great talent in each of the projects presented to us, ALICE BEAN is so beautiful and smiling, I love this stamp and die cut are fantastic.
Greetings and hugsfrom Venezuela

Melissa said...

Welcome to the new DT! I can't wait to check out your blogs... this must be a very happy day for you!. I will be marking my calendar to get the new collection! :)

antdoda said...

She is just adorable!! Loved everybody's projects!!

GCLmom said...

After seeing all the creations by the DT using Alice Bean and the word dies, I'm more than curious as to what else you have in your hat (or up your sleeves) to show us this week. I hope there will be plenty of both available to purchase! Great hop. :)

Jennifer S said...

Alice is a cutie....Congrats to all the new DT ;) I commented on all 4 blogs ;)

Cara said...

Congrats to all! They did a fantastic job! I love seeing the different ways the stamp can be colored!

Wendy said...

Wow...what a bunch of great creations. The Greeting Farm is lucky to have added these four women to their design team. Their work is outstanding. I have left them all some love on their bloggers. I would love a chance to win the new digi. She is absolutely adorable and I love all things Alice in Wonderland!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wonderful new dt members!!!

sharon g said...

You picked some great, creative women. I LOVE their coloring skills!
The stamps are SO cute. I love Alice.

sharon g said...

Woops, I didn't specifically say I went to all their blogs and commented, but I did.

Rene said...

Eek! She's adorable!!!
Rene ;D

pysselfnatt said...

Oh she's so cute!! And all the cards are just wonderful. I've made the blog hop, crossing my fingers and hope to win!

Love, Birgit

Ms Scrapmess said...

Wow! I believe the word is AMAZING!!! Congratulations on both an amazing DT and I can't wait until the new Alice and die set is released:)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Congrats to the new DT. I am looking forward to your inspiring projects. Today's image is a cutie.

Natasha G.P. said...

I love these new stamps. So darned cute!

Maria said...

Love Alice Bean - can't wait to see the rest of the new ones!

Melinda Campbell said...

Oh my goodness! I love love love this stamp! Thank you so much for the opportunity to win her. And YAY for more Wonderland stamps! =D

Olivia said...

What fantastic news. I love the new DT and another fantastic release though those dies are really what is catching my eye. Great job. Off to hop.

Danielle Schoenlau said...

Wow, I really love the new dies and the new Alice Bean stamp! The new design team is super creative on their first two cards! I left them all a little blog love! Thanks for the chance to win!

C Cruz said...

Came back from commenting on all the blogs. The new designers showcase such a variety of styles. It's wonderful to see so much variety. All the samples are truly beautiful. The new design team members really outdid themselves showcasing the darling Alice Bean and the sentiment dies. I'm thrilled with this new release. Thanks for the opportunity to win these lovely The Greeting Farm products!

Manhattan Mandie said...

LOVE the new stamp and will go comment on everyone's blogs! I NEED that stamp and I want Alice Bean FIRST :)

Sandra said...

I'm just in love with this new stamp ya'll have coming out..but then again whats new..lol. TGF is my fav stamp line..Anyways I popped by all the talented new DT memebers blogs and left comments! ( crosses fingers)

Flora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flora said...

I managed to read up and left my thanks to all of the new design team members! TGF has such a great choice of artists!

I love Alice Bean! I always have a thing for Alice in the wonderland, Wizard of the oz etc anyway. And thanks for having this contest! Looking forward to having more TGF in my little bundle of craft goodies! :)

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Exciting....Congratulations to the new design team. Welcome!!!!
What a cute stamp.....The image is so adorable....

Daisy Perez said...

great job ladies, im excited to see your creations(:

Daisy Perez said...

great job ladies, im excited to see your creations(:

Jas said...

Wow, congrats to all the new DT and to all the fabulous DT member!!! Awesome product as always!
HUgs,
Jas

Moosisk said...

Great blog hop with the new "farmers"! I just love seeing all the creativity that these ladies possess. Can't wait to see more in the coming months. :D Thanks for a chance to win, too.

Nitasha said...

Welcome, Ladies! So excited for you all and can't wait to see more of your gorgeous work! Off to visit and follow your blogs!

Nitasha said...

I'm back..... and that was a very inspiring hop! These ladies are uber talented! Can't wait to see more of thier work! Congrats, Ladies!

Sheena Brooks said...

Congrats to all of the new and returning DT members. Today's previews were lovely!

Denice said...

Congrats to the new DT, wonderful work and gorgeous previews!

Tracie Rollins said...

Alice is my favorite!!!

Cheryl Chow said...

Such fabulous cards and designers! I have visited all of their bogs and left comments. = )

Lizzie R said...

Great work from all the design team! Looking forward to seeing more of their creations! All their blogs were full of inspiration!

Ana Banales said...

I love all of them. Great DT, congrats and Welcome.

Noelle Martin said...

I love this design and can't wait to sell them in my store!

Sammi said...

Congrats to the New DT!!! :)
And this Alice bean is my mostest favourite!! :D