Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WOW-ed me Wednesday

Hello everyone and happy middle of the week!
It's Joni here, and the last time I posted an impromptu post with cards from the galleria,
I received some wonderful comments about YOUR cards being showcased.
So of course, I couldn't wait to do it again.

If Punxsutawney Phil is correct, then Spring will be arriving early this year.  
YAY Phil!
(I grew up in Hawaii so I believe snow should only be found on snow cones. heehee!)

TGF's Galleria is always blooming with happiness no matter what the season, 
 so I've plucked out some beauties for you to enjoy: 


using Laundry





Beautiful blue skies, happy colors, and did you notice the embellishments?
Butterflies make everything so much better. ;)
Regardless of what colors you are using today,  have fun crafting!

Thank you for stopping in today,
have a wonderful rest of your week.

xoxoxox

4 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Ooh! These are all WOW worthy! So fantastic! Great choices, Joni :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Blankina said...

GReat choice Joni!!

HUgs Blankina

Niedlichstempler said...

Hi Joni,
woooohoooo ;-) I can´t belive it!! My little card between all this fantastic cards on this blog... it feels like Birthday & Christmas at the same time ;-))
Thanks and a very big hug

Nicole

Sara I. said...

Absolutely gorgeous creations!!