Tuesday, February 26, 2013

MARCHING into Release Week with a NEW Guest Team, an old friend, and previews are a-BLOOMIN'!

Hey, everyone!

I am SOOOOOOOO excited about today's reveal... both of our NEW Guest DT for the March release, and today's first Preview... ANYA BLOOMS!

Anya Blooms is one of our "Big Time Anya " stamps.... her flower power is larger than LIFE and we are thrilled to introduce her!

First...we have some NEW faces for you!  It was a SUPER tough call as we received over 50 wonderful applications, but please help us welcome our MARCH PREMIERE Guest Squad:


Hi! I'm Elaine and I am thrilled to be joining in this month with all the fun at The Greeting Farm!
 
I've always been "crafty", but caught the stamping bug about five or six years ago.  TGF have been among my favourites for quite some time, since they first caught my eye in fact way back when they arrived on the stamping scene! I love to colour, so the cute and quirky characters with all that space to go crazy with colour definitely tick all my boxes. 
 
I live in the UK with my partner Paul and our seven year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier. I run an online craft store.  When not working, colouring, or walking the dog, I can be found reading, playing video games or watching movies. I'm a bit of a nerd. ;-)

Hi! My name is Isa, and I´m 34 years old.
I´m a Spanish girl, and I live in Barcelona.
At this moments, and from 4 years ago, I´m making scrapbooking workshops and demos for some products in events from the scrap and crafts on my city. I love cards because I think is a beautiful present to  the persons, and are speed to make it ( ok, not always !! ) 

This is my blog : http://papeldelunares.blogspot.com
I wait than you like my cards and see you !!
Hugs
Isa Lozano


Hello, my name is Marcy Dangcil and I live in California. I am married to a wonderful man and mom to 3 awesome boys! I have been scrapbooking for over 12 years and majority of my crafting was previously making only scrapbooking albums. However 3 years ago I went to a class at my local scrapbook store and was introduced to the joys of stamping! I bought my first stamp set and I was hooked!!! I love stamping and coloring up my images and I love making cards!!! I also enjoy making layouts, mini albums, altered projects and working on my art journal. I’m slowly delving into Mixed Media which is so much fun! I am also addicted to watching crafting You Tube videos! I really enjoy all types of paper crafting and I am always interested in learning new techniques and sharing what I learn with others. Other than crafting, I enjoy reading, watching movies, going to the beach and just spending quality time with the family.  The Greeting Farm stamps have always been my favorite stamps to use in many of my projects. I love all the images and my collection is continuously growing! I am thrilled to be selected as a Guest Designer for the March release and look forward to sharing my projects with all of you!

Hi! I am so excited to be guest designing for TGF, I love this company!  I have been stamping for approximately 7 years. In addition to stamping, I love reading, traveling, watching movies, and spending time with my family, friends, and JRT- Polo. I am also a full time addictions therapist- how appropriate for this craft, right!? 

My Blog: Crazy for Daisies


Hello my name is Monica and my friends call me MO!
I'm from Venezuela and I'm 33 years old. I'm lawyer by profession, but artisan in my heart. I live in a small town at west of my country, with my mother and my husband, he's my best friend and big fan.
In school, I learned parchment craft (aka pergamano), since then I started to love this hobby. In 2009, I started making scrapbook and learning about the stamped discovered what would be my other great love, "stamps The Greeting Farm".  Now, I'm very proud of my TGF stamps collection and I like to use them because through its designs I can make cards and other paper crafts that people really appreciate. 
For me, to show my cards this month in TGF blog as guest designer is a dream come true.


..and we're SUPER excited about the return of former Showcase DT member:
KELLI CORTES


Hi, everyone!  My name is Kelli and I live in sunny Florida with my supportive husband, adorable puppy and two lizards.  We got married almost a year ago this April and I'm still working on getting my crafty room set up!
I have been into crafting for quite awhile but nothing extremely serious until about early 2009 when I discovered the world of card making.  I wanted to learn anything and everything there was to know and try out as many new products as I could.  I suppose you could say I'm completely obsessed now, haha! 
I was a TGF Showcase Farmer last year and am so honored to be back as a Premiere Guest Designer for March!

I can't wait to show you everyone's samples!   Be sure to scroll down ALL the way to the end to find out how to win Anya Blooms, but also to welcome back one of our JANUARY Premiere Guests who's playing along today, too!

INTRODUCING ANYA BLOOMS!

Elaine

Isa


Jessica

Joy


Monica


Marcy


Kelli


...and we have ONE more surprised for you today!  Kim O'Connell!
Our JANUARY Guest DT member is back for one more time around the preview schedule and we are so excited to have her!


WHEW!  That is a LOT of fabulousness!

Want to WIN Anya BLOOMS?
Simply follow the links to the March Guest DT, leave a comment on their blogs, and come back here letting us know you did!  One lucky winner will be bloomin' with happiness when Anya Blooms is on its way to them in the mail!

Good luck and see you back tomorrow for a preview that might leave you BLUSHING ;)

52 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Such a sweet image and beautiful sample projects from the DT.

Maria Therese said...

OMG!! I LOoooooooooooooooove her ♥♥♥

Maria Therese said...

Have been hopping around! All their cards are so lovely ♥

Mojca said...

Beautiful work ladies! I love the new image too, so pretty. hugs! Mojca

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh I LOVE this new stamp. She is super duper cute!!!!! Love the new DT's creations with her too!!

Blankina said...

Excellent choice of GDT!! And wow you did it again..this Big Anya Blooms is so pretty and love the sentiments.
Cannot wait to get her and ink her up..
I have left comments on each blog ..looking forward to see the other previews.

HUgs Blankina

Mary-Anne V said...

What a great and adorable stamp....love Anya Blooms.

Lourdes said...

Wonderful projects!!!!!

KatCamps said...

Love the big time Anyas! Loved all the beautiful projects from the DT members! Thanks for the chance to win!!

Daimar Sanchez said...

Beautiful and charming projects

Yolis said...

Que orgullosa me siento de ser tu amiga mo¡¡ mil felicidades y que sigan los exitos ¡¡

Ivy Peralta said...

Soooo proud of Mo!!! Congrats for all you girls !, she does awesome projects!!

Orgullosa de Mo!! Felicidades a todas, Mo hace increibles proyectos

Ivy Peralta said...

Soooo proud of Mo!!! Congrats for all you girls !, she does awesome projects!!

Orgullosa de Mo!! Felicidades a todas, Mo hace increibles proyectos

ScrapMo said...

I'm very happy and excited
I love seeing so many different Anya Blooms
A great guest Design Team
Thanks for the opportunity to be with you
Hugs from Venezuela

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

Congrats for the new DT!!!! I have two friends here: ISa and Mo!!!! wowowow, you rock GF!!!! :) Kisses for all!!!!

viryi yep said...

Beautiful projects

Iv ScrapDesigner said...

that amazing guest team, I am especially happy for Mo, she is a wonderful designer and loving friend.

Muchas FELICIDADES Mo!!

and congratulations also to other designers ... all beautiful cards!

Rene said...

OMgoodness, she is SO cute! Love her!
Off to visit the DTs!
Rene :D

Jeniff said...

I love this stamp. I love all the projects.

karla martinez said...

Muchas felicidades MO, que lindo equipo !!!

itzel said...

Muy bonitos proyectos, Felicidades MO, bien merecido.

Saludos y buenas vibras!

Mary J said...

Totally gorgeous - in love with all the inspiration here today! I want this girl!

Sheena Brooks said...

Fabulous hop for Day 1 of the previews! Beautiful creations from everyone on the DT and the preview team.

Christina Flora said...

just commented on everyone's blogs - wow - some insanely talented colorists for March! Excited by all the inspiration! Anya Blooms will be mine! :)

Stephanie said...

Congrats on the new DT!! Such talent!! Went to everyone's blog and left a comment:)

yoorah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
scra's 4,40 said...

Wooouuu aqui estas mi chula Muchas Felicidades te quedo hermosaaaaaaaaa me encanta :)

yoorah said...

Such a talented group of ladies! All the cards are stunning! Hopped and commented all and really enjoyed admiring all your beautiful cards!

chatys said...

..MO felicidades mi linda por tu proyecto està espectacular como todos tus trabajos y ese sellito luce de lo lindo ,....felicidades tambien a todas las DT ,hermosos proyectos,..abrazos

Ingrid García said...

Hermoso el trabajo de las DT felicitaciones a todas son un grupo muy talentoso, especialmente a Mo muy merecido reconocimiento. ya las visite a todas.
La nueva Anya es hermosa gracias por la oportunidad de participar.
Saludos desde venezuela

Gemma said...

What a wonderful works!! I've put a comment on isa's blog to win a stamp :)

Eva said...

Gorgeous cards! Beautiful and cute stamp. I like it ;)

Marla said...

Wonderful cards with a gorgeous new stamp set. Thanks for the inspiration and a chance to win this great set. TFS

Sue D said...

I made the rounds and left comments on all. Great examples using Anya Blooms!

sharon g said...

What a great hop.. Anya is so sweet and sunny!

Jas said...

Love her already! Fabulous new group for this month congrats y'all!

Hugs,
Jas

Natasha G.P. said...

I went hop hop hopping along and loved it...

Denice said...

OMG, this cutie is on my "MUST HAVE" list...I can't wait!
Congrats to the new DT, they're going to rock the new releases!
:Dxx

Jenny Jean Lim said...

She's soooo cute! Undoubtedly adorable. And wonderful projects to showcase her, as well! Kudos to the DT and to Anya Blooms!

Rosie Gustafson said...

Love her!!! I am gonna have to get her. Awesome cards ladies.

Cara said...

This stamp is adorable!! Can't wait to color her!

Deborah Adams/stampndeb00 said...

Went to all the DT blogs and I love this new Anya stamp!! Everyone on the DT did a phenomenal job on their cards.

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

What an adorable Image, and the designers'cards are GORGEOUS!

Grace said...

SIMPLE FAB!!!
I can't wait to see more of their creations!
xo
Grace
http://sugarcards.blogspot.ca/

Noelle Martin said...

I left all my comment love! Love all the projects and the stamp design!

Antdoda said...

She is adorable!!!

arisol said...

Preciosas tarjetas, me gustan todas... Felicidades por esas Anyas, besos a Isa.

Olivia said...

Fabulous job. Love this new Anya. Yeah congrats to all the new GDT.

Vicki L. said...

Love, Love & Love her!!!
She would be fun to color
I want her!
Good job, Girls!

Sammi said...

so very sweet!!! Congrats to the new DT :D

Devlin said...

She's amazing!!

Marghe said...

Hermosos trabajos y que orgullo de que una Venezolana talentoso este con uestedes...