Friday, February 1, 2013

FFF - Ribbon and/or Lace

 
 
Welcome to another edition of Farm Fresh Friday Challenges!
Before we debut our new theme of the week,
we'd like to thank each and every one of you who participated in the challenge last week.  We loved seeing all of your fabulous "Message Me" creations!

So let's congratulate our random winner of last week's challenge:
 
#5  Linda T 
 
Congratulations Linda! Please email Jess at {yeahshesnaps[at]icloud[dot]com} to claim your prize of either a single stamp or 4 x 6 set.
******
 
It's Anita here today bringing you the next Farm Fresh Challenge!  I love using ribbon and lace on my cards so our challenge this week is to add ribbon and/or lace to your project.
 
So here's some inspiration from our Showcase Designers.
 
 
 
 
 
Peggy using Gracie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 Joni using Gracie



Rosie using Awareness Anya
FFF: 02-01-2013 Ribbon or Lace 

8x8 Framed Awareness Anya

 
Here's how to play:
* You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
* Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (below) no later than
Thursday, February 7 at NOON CST.

You can add a direct link from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria.
If the InLinkz is not working, please leave your link in the comments section.

* The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of
an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!
Our prize offering has increased for 2013- we hope you enjoy it!

********

Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Anita

 

5 comments:

Cheryl Chow said...

Hello, I want to enter the FFF challenge, but I'm brand new at this and I can't seem to locate the InLinkz button. So I guess I'll have to add my link here. Hope this works...
http://cheringtherylme.blogspot.com/2013/02/i-made-this-valentines-day-card-for-my.html

Jas said...

Wow, love all the samples! Hopefully I will get a chance to play love the challenge!
Hugs,
Jas

Denice said...

OMG, some of the sweetest DT inspiration! Wonderful cards ladies!

Leanne said...

Congrats Linda Tan!! Woo Hoo!
Love everyone's samples!

Linda said...

Very excited that I was the random winner... Thanks TGF!