Monday, February 25, 2013

Easel Card with Picture

Hi again.. This week is my last week for me as Febuary Guest DT ..
So i make "something's different" with this card.. I made easel card but i want this card not just a card but u can put picture in it ..


 Stamps : Image from TGF "Miss Anya Love", Word from Hero Arts "Anytime Messages"
Coloring : Distress Ink n Luminarte H2O
Papers : Best Creation "Blossoming Time Colection", Bazzil Cardstock
Etc.. : Ribbon Maya Road, Ice Stickles Crystal n Stickles Fruit Punch, Glossy Accent


For the detail pictures, you can visit my blog
Thank you so much for TGF for giving me chance as Guest DT..







7 comments:

ali naqvi said...

So amazing card idea's...thanks for sharing,its really impressive work..!!

Plastic cards

Annie Rose said...

It's so pretty! What a great idea, making it into a picture frame, too. :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Blankina said...

lOVELY...I LOVE TO MAKE THOSE PHOTOFRAME CARDS TOO..

HUGS BLANKINA

Jo said...

She looks so cute just sitting in the corner. lovely card.

Xinia Quesada said...

Congratulations Mo, I'm very happy for you..hugs and kisses from my beloved Costa Rica

Deborah Adams/stampndeb00 said...

This is just gorgeous. I like the card frame great idea.

Marghe said...

hermosa