Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Little Notebook

Happy Thursday everyone! 

 It's Jodi and today I have a cute little project to share with you.  I am always looking for paper to write notes on and decided to make a little notebook to keep by my desk.

For this notebook, I used Awareness Anya.  I colored her with copics and then cut her out.  I decided to make an outdoor scene on this because the other day I came across the wood fence and just had to use it.  I had bought it at a rummage sale awhile back, put away, and then proceeded to forget all about it....please tell me I'm not the only one that does that ;)

I just added a rose to the fence to keep it simple.  I normally add ribbon to the spiral of my notebooks, and I tried it on this one, but it just didn't look right, so I took it all off.  

If you have made any notebooks with TGF stamps, link them up in the comments I'd love to see them.           

Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

Jo said...

cutest notebook ever!

~*Joni said...

She's so adorable Jodi! I love the punch details - an outdoorsy Awareness Anya is perfect. :)