Wednesday, January 16, 2013

You're Positively Wonderful

Happy Wednesday TGF friends!  It's Anita here today to share a card I made.  I'm using a stamp from our current release ...


 
I colored this cutie with copics and colored pencils.  The chair is paper pieced and then shaded with pencils.  I added a few spots of Glamour Dust to the lemonade to make it look cold and frosty!
 
I hope you find some time to get inky with your TGF stamps today!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Hugs, Anita
 

4 comments:

Annette said...

so totally adorable...i love it

Jas said...

Love how it looks 3D, tfs.
HUgs,
Jas

Chilispice said...

I am inspired by the way you used a few mediums to get desired color effects. Very cool!

Sherri Scrapper said...

How cute is that with the lemonade? :) Love the colouring!