Thursday, January 24, 2013

Make more than just cards with your TGF stamps!

Hello, everyone!  Farmer Annie greeting you today.  I want to share a project I recently made with the new Wild Sprouts - GRACIE stamp... and guess what?  It's not a card!
 
 
I wanted to make something more permanent for myself to hang on the wall in my crafting area, to always inspire me to continue doing what I love to do, which is being crafty. :)
 
 
The base of this wall-hanging is a sturdy page from a chipboard album.  I found the album in the dollar bins at Michael's craft store.  It came with four of these scalloped pages.  You could use anything as a base -- a cardboard box cut into the shape you want, a plastic lid, or even just a large piece of card stock will work.
 
I painted the base black and decorated the front pretty much the same way I would decorate a card.
 
 
I stamped Gracie onto watercolor paper and water colored her with my Distress Inks.  I added some Stardust Stickles to her clothes and dabbed a bit on the flowers and it was done!  It all came together pretty quickly...
 
Want to see?  I made a video just for you!  :)  You can view the video {HERE} on my YouTube channel or down below:
 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I hope this inspires you to try making something new with your TGF stamps.  Be sure to join us tomorrow for another fabulous Farm Fresh Friday challenge!
 
Luvs,
Annie Rose


7 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Stunning - so bright and colorful! Love it! :)

Mojca said...

it just gorgeous! hugs! Mojca

Blankina said...

Annie great project and lovely cheery bright colours!!

HUgs Blankina

Jo said...

very cute!

. said...

Oh this is sooo adorable Annie!! Love it - I think I have to do one for my craft space now! :)

Rosie said...

This is so awesome!! I thing I even have that album and never thought to turn it into a wall hanging! I've got some new ideas now!! Hugs, Rosie

Deborah Adams/stampndeb00 said...

Love the bright colors. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project.