Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Love You

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It's Jodi here and since Valentine's Day is just around the corner I thought I'd use that for my inspiration this week and came up with this card:  


For my card I used the Sitting Wonderful stamp set.  I colored Anya with copics and, since I am on a paper piecing kick lately, I paper pieced her bow with a hearts pattern and the chair with a heart damask pattern.  I'd actually love a chair just like that ...although I think my oldest daughter would probably fight me for it ;) I added two border punched panels with some ribbon and then two pearls to the sentiment.  Oops.....I just noticed that I forgot to put some black pearls on her bracelet like I had intended.

Have you had a chance to play along in one of our current challenges yet.....if not there is still time to join us!


Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting!

  

8 comments:

Elena said...

it's so cute! i love the colors!

. said...

Eeek! Add me in on the fight - I'd love a b/w damask chair for my craft room!! Love this card Jodi - so perfect with the paper piecing and layers!

Denice said...

Ooooooooh...love the paper piecing, so perfect for this gal!

Sara I. said...

This is totally gorge!! Lovin' that chair - I want one of those myself!

Rosie said...

Ooooh, I'm with everyone else....LOVE that chair!!!! Amazing card as always girl!!

Jo said...

fab card! thanks for the inspiration!

SugarGem said...

Fantastic paper piecing and coloring so cute

Melissa said...

OMG this is so cute. I LOVE the sofa!