Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hope and Love


Happy New Year everyone!
It's Joni here with my first time blogging as a Showcase Designer and,
as you can imagine, it was hard trying to decide what to post. ;)

 I chose a card with a new image that speaks to my heart,
because Awareness Anya is just sooooo sweet.

I found this paper at a local craft store and loved all the text on it:

Awareness Anya is available here along with the other adorable January releases.

Not only does Anya send a strong, caring message,
but I love that she transcends October and can be used for any cause.

 I found a chart online from Choose Hope via Creative Crusaders website
that can be used with this perfect image:


Thank you so much for a warm welcome to the new Showcase Team,
I am thrilled to be a part of this amazing company with these wonderful designers!

Have a beautiful Thursday everyone,
we'll see you back here for our FFF challenge tomorrow!

5 comments:

Blankina said...

How pretty Joni, without black lines and thanks for the ribbons info about the colours, hope to finisch my card today for the fff challenge,

Hugs Blankina

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous card, Joni!! Love it!!

~* steph :) *~ said...

super pretty card, joni! love your coloring. super meaningful card too. happy new year! *hugs* and much aloha, steph :)

scrappinmomof6 said...

beautiful card!!

Jo said...

love it Joni! i so want to try that no lines technique. awesome job. thanks for the chart!