Friday, January 11, 2013

FFF - International "THANK YOU" Day!





Welcome to another fantastic FARM FRESH FRIDAY challenge!
We had so many great entries for last week's challenge... you guys are pretty dang awesome.  The random winner from last week's "Something New" challenge is....

RENE (#6)




Congratulations! Please email Jessica at {yeahshesnaps[at]icloud[dot]com} to claim your prize!
* * *
It came to my knowledge that January 11th is "International THANK YOU Day", so to celebrate, we want to see your creations that show gratitude. Any way you can think of to say THANKS to someone in your life.

We want to thank all of you for playing with us each week and showing off your amazing talents! Check out these thankful projects from our Showcase Designers:

 
Joni 
 
Here's how to play:

* You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.

* Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (below) no later than Thursday, January 17th at NOON CST. You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria.

* The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP OR a 4x6 set! Our prize offering has increased for 2013- we hope you enjoy it!
Now go -- be thankful, and get crafty!
Luvs,
Annie Rose


(If the InLinkz tool is missing, please link your submission URL in a comment.)


8 comments:

Jo said...

The gals did a fabulous job!

Blankina said...

Wow ladies..what a great cards..

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVELY INSPIRATION..

AND THANK YOU DESIGNERS OF THE GREETING FARM FOR CREATING THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STAMPS ALWAYS!!

I have received my new stamps from the Jan collection yesterday..so better get started!!

Hugs Blankina

Blankina said...

Hi all, Mr Linky??
Here is my thank you card with Gracie,
http://blankinacreations.blogspot.it/2013/01/gracie-thank-you-card-and-candy-for-my.html

I also have a thank you surprise candy up for all of you who follow me..

HUgs Blankina

Rene said...

Yay that's me!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Rene :D

Denice said...

OMG, what wonderful creations from the DT!
Thanks to all of them for sharing their wonderful talents!
:Dxx

Marja said...

Oh, there's no Mr Linky. Here's my card anyway: http://tahrojakuviopaperilla.blogspot.fi/2013/01/farm-fresh-friday-totally-gorjuss-166.html

Blankina said...

I have made a second card for the Thank you challenge with my new Bean stamp..Mr linky is still not up..

http://blankinacreations.blogspot.it/2013/01/i-have-found-myself-love-so-true-tgf.html

Hugs Blankina

Hempukka:) said...

Oh, I can't see MR linky, but here's my card for the challenge:http://hempukan.blogspot.fi/2013/01/farm-fresh-friday-challenge.html

Hempukka:) FIN