Wednesday, January 2, 2013

...a WINNER to announce...and INTRODUCING...the NEW SHOWCASE DT!

Hi, everyone!

Thanks for the wonderful response to our JANUARY RELEASE yesterday!  We can't wait to see what you create as your orders start arriving on your doorstep :)    We have ONE lucky person to announce who doesn't *have* to order the release though- congrats to KIM! You are the winner of the ENTIRE release from yesterday's hop!

Today we are SUPER excited and beyond THRILLED to announce the 2013 Jan.-June SHOWCASE DT!   You'll probably recognize some familiar faces on this tour and I am CRAZY about all of them as designers and as people!

INTRODUCING SHOWCASE DESIGNER JONI WILSON!




Hi everyone! My name is Joni, I've been married to my perfect counterpart for 18+ years. It was love at first sight when we met in my home state of Hawaii. We have 6 kiddos and when our oldest is headed to college in the fall, our youngest will be headed to Kindergarten (gulp). I love coloring up TGF images while the kids sit on my craft room couch, telling me about their day. I look forward to Sundays, when we all pile into Homer (my Odyssey), head to church, pick up donuts, then spend the rest of the day being lazy. I love football, scary movies, chicken nachos, and decorating our home on a budget. I wear flip flops (slippers in Hawaii) year round and love the color orange. Oh, and I love eating dessert, especially while I'm crafting here at the Farm. 

INTRODUCING SHOWCASE DESIGNER SUZANNE BIER!

Hi! I’m Suzanne Bier and I’m thrilled to be part of the new TGF Showcase Team!

I live in Washington State with my husband, Scott, and our dachshund, Midnight (who is often my crafting companion)! 

I’ve been crafting for as long as I can remember, and I love to create, fussy cut, and color! I began scrapbooking several years ago, and switched to stamping and card making shortly after! My favorite part of creating is bringing images to life by coloring them. I love adding all the subtle shades and details that make each image pop!

Although I’m a stay-at-home-crafter, I’ve previously worked in public relations and graphic design, which have come in pretty handy as I progress in my creative career!

We’ve gone through several moves over the years due to my husband’s military career, but I’ve been lucky to have made so many wonderful friends through crafting, and that made each transition a little easier!

I hope my cards and projects will inspire you to create something totally farm-fabulous!

INTRODUCING SHOWCASE DESIGNER RACHEL PARYS!


My name is Rachel Parys, and I have been stamping/card making
for about two years now, and I love it!  I am lucky to be a 
SAHM for my two daughters, who are 8 & 15.  I have a great husband 
who smiles and nods at my work and current purchases. 
(thanks babe!) 

I am addicted to paper pads and Copics. (there, I said it.)
I love seeing people's reactions when I give them something
that I made myself, it means so much more to them, and me.
I have been lucky enough in the last year to join some
really great design teams, I can't tell you how excited
I am to be on board with TGF!


I am a HUGE fan of The Greeting Farm, I'm totally hooked!
TGF was where I bought my very first stamps!
  I am excited to share and learn about fun techniques we 
can all use for cards, or any other projects
we can think of!

INTRODUCING SHOWCASE DESIGNER JODI STANISCH!

Hi ~ my name is Jodi and I live in Wisconsin.  My husband and I have been married for for 15 years and have 4 wonderful kids ~ 2 girls and 2 boys (ages 8-13).   Aside from running our Finish Carpentry business, I try to help out at my kids' school as much as possible and am a Destination Imagination Team Manager at both schools.  In my spare time, I love to read, shop and spend time with my family.
  
I started my paper crafting journey with scrapbooking, but as my family grew in size I didn't keep up with it.  A few years later I began card making and came across The Greeting Farm ~ it was love at first sight!  My kids love these adorable stamps too and spend a lot of time in the craft room with me.  I am thrilled to have the opportunity to be a part of the Showcase Design Team and look forward to the next 6 months!   
INTRODUCING SHOWCASE DESIGNER ANITA MADDEN!

My name is Anita Madden and I love in a small town in southwestern Ohio.  I am married and we have one daughter and a sweet little grandson that I love to spoil.  I was a decorative painter for many years and then moved on to stamping.  I've been stamping about 3 years and it has become my favorite hobby.  I love TGF images and I'm looking forward to being a part of the TGF Showcase team!


INTRODUCING SHOWCASE DESIGNER ANNIE ROSENSTIEL!

My name is Annie Rosenstiel and I live in South Jordan, Utah. I’ve been married to my husband for nine years and since it’s just the two of us, I have a lot of free time to play! I’ve been a general crafter and paper crafter my whole life, but I didn’t make my way into the card marking scene until 2011. After seeing a few coloring tutorial videos featuring stamps from The Greeting Farm, I was hooked. Since then, my crafty stash has grown immensely! I love being a part of the stamping community, which provides me with new inspiration every single day.

INTRODUCING SHOWCASE DESIGNER ROSEMARY BRIDGES!

My name is Rosemary (Rosie for short) and I currently live in Texas with my supportive hubby and amazing little boy. I started my love of crafting over 15 years ago when a friend introduced me to scrapbooking
A few years ago, I found and fell in love with The Greeting Farm, which started my cardmaking and hoarding obsession with stamps! In fact, TGF Stamps were the driving force for me to start my own blog. I can't even express how excited I am about this opportunity to be on the Showcase DT! This is definitely a dream come true!

INTRODUCING SHOWCASE DESIGNER JO THOMPSON!

Hi my name is Jo, short for Joanne. Some people know me through YouTube as Paperdrama. I'm married to my #1 fan and supporter, my hubby Sean, for 2 1/2 years. No kiddies yet, so I have plenty of time to devote to my love of crafting. I immediately got into stamping when I began scrapbooking in 2005. I love trying out new techniques and products. My friend Rina was the one who first introduced me to The Greeting Farm nearly two years ago. One of my favorite TGF stamp is Stamping Anya, her shirt says it all. The Anya images are so fun to color, it's like playing dress up trying to decide what color outfit they're going to wear and what accessories can I add to them. I'm so excited to share my creations with everyone. I {heart} The Greeting Farm!

*****CAN YOU SAY AMAZING?!?!?!?*********

Marie and I are totally psyched about this FANTASTICALLY TALENTED new team and they'll be getting started TOMORROW w/ a post from JONI and then right back into our first FFF of the NEW YEAR this Friday!

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!  
WELCOME, team!

13 comments:

scrappinmomof6 said...

Omgggg I screamed soooooo loud I woke up my kids lol thank you sooooo much I never won anything. OMGGG

scrappinmomof6 said...

Omgggg I screamed soooooo loud I woke up my kids lol thank you sooooo much I never won anything. OMGGG

Rosie said...

YAY!!!! So exciting!! :)

Jas said...

Oh boy, i agree it is a fantastic team!Congrats, can't wait to see all your beautiful creations! Hugs Jas

Denice said...

A very talented team indeed, I can't wait to see their wonderful TGF creations.
:Dxx

Marla said...

A very talented team of ladies and I can't wait to see all their creations and take part in some wonderful GF challenges!! TFS

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Big congrats to the fabulous new DT!!

Blankina said...

I am not surprised to see some of my blogging friends up there!! Congratulations to you all..see what you come up with!!

Hugs Blankina

Melissa said...

welcome to the new designers. I just purchased my first stamps and can't wait to color.

Julie E said...

Congrats to everyone!!!

Leanne said...

Woo Hoo!! Congrats to the newbies!!
muah!

PinkaliciousScrapper said...

WhootWhoot!... Congratz to all u wonderful Chickies... =)
Cannot wait to see all ur wonderful projects... (=

Lotz of Hugz,
ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ

Melissa said...

Congratulations ladies! You are going to be one talented group!! I cannot wait to see all your inspiration :)