Thursday, December 20, 2012

Top Crop Thursday!

Hello everyone!  It's Eva here today to bring you this week's Top Crop Thursday!  It feels like it's been a while since we had one of these.  I went browsing through TGF's gallery over at Splitcoaststampers and found lots of inspiration for the holiday season.  There were so many cards to choose from but these three caught my eye.




I love how they used TGF stamps to fit their own Christmas style!

This is also my last post for TGF.  Six months sure did fly by, and I had such a wonderful time creating cards/projects with TGF stamps!  I am sharing one last card, a Thank You card for Marie and Jess for allowing me this opportunity.  Thank you so much!

(This cutie is from TGF's Hope & Grace set).

Happy Holidays!  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Blankina said...

Eva, it will be hard without you at the farm...but I am sure we will keep touch!!

Hugs Blankina
PS Great pick...

Michelle /Eliotstamps said...

Thanks so much for sharing my card! You made my night!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Thanks so much for sharing my project...you made my day!!

Leanne said...

You were awesome Eva! You rocked all your designs and will always be known as a Farmer. So cool! :)

Melissa said...

WOW Eva, these are fantastic!!!!!!