Friday, December 28, 2012

She's a REAL wild child...and she's pretty darn cute, too!

Hi, everyone!

Thanks for scrolling down to get here, as our "Farmer Farewell" is very important to us, today, too!

Today we are running WILD with another JANUARY PREVIEW...
WILD SPROUT GRACIE!

Before we get to her and TWO more Guest Designers, congrats to RENE!  You are the winner of LOVING bean, so be sure to email me to claim your cute new stamp!

Today we have TWO more Guest Designers to announce who'll be gracing the blog this week for Previews for our JANUARY 1, 2013 release!

Welcome to:

&

We are thrilled to have these talented ladies along for the ride this week and they have some SUPER cute cards to share!

Without further adieu, here's WILD SPROUT GRACIE:






...and one from me, Jess:

Want to WIN this cutie patootie?  (Can I just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE her hat, btw?!)
Just visit the above THREE blogs, let us know what you think of her, and we'll announce the winner tomorrow with yet ANOTHER Stamp preview...and Anya fans, you will NOT want to miss tomorrow's post!  You have until 11:30 pm CST tonight to leave your comments!

Thanks for all you guys do to make these previews SO exciting!
xoxo,
Jess

37 comments:

antdoda said...

Oh my she is just to cute!!

Jas said...

She is soo cutie patutie!

Jas said...

She is soo cutie patutie!

Jas said...

She is soo cutie patutie!

Jas said...

She is soo cutie patutie!

Leanne said...

oh yay!! congrats ladies!! oh yay!! It's been so long since we've had a WS and boy is she a cutie pie!!
:)

Mary J said...

Love love this new gal - she is adorable! Loved the inspiration!

Grace said...

Omg!!! She's adorable!!!
A must have!!!!
And I love her name too lol

frommycraftroom said...

Great cards. Congratulations to the new DT members.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

She's my favourite from this release so far. Love the Sprouts and she's just adorable.

KatCamps said...

Can't wait for anya preview tomorrow. S far they ahve all been awesome!!

mousekemom said...

OOOoooo, I just love all the Wild Sprouts and get soooo excited when I see a new one! Too cute, Marie!

Sue D said...

She is adorable with those cute pigtails and hat.

Sheena Brooks said...

Nice to see a new sprout! It's been a while. Adorable hat!

Melissa said...

Oh my, she is adorable. I know where I'm spending my Christmas money :)

SabineV said...

loving this sprout. She is adorable!

Kim Swenson said...

I love her! So cute. Beautiful job ladies.

Rene said...

Love her! So cute!
Rene :D

Kelly Booth said...

Loooooooove her!!! I think I neeeeeeees her!!! :)

Blankina said...

Would love to have her..will visit your blogs now..

Hugs Blankina

Blankina said...

Would love to have her..will visit your blogs now..

Hugs Blankina

MaryBeth said...

So darn cute! Have to have her!

Olivia said...

So adorable..love that expression she has. Great job DT

Crafty Math Chick said...

She IS a cutie patootie! I always love the long hair on your girls.

eva said...

oh my gosh, i think she is my new fav!

Cara said...

Ok...so this is the cutest sprout EVER!! I total must have!!

fionalawlor said...

I want her! she is sooooo cute! I love her hat with the flower :)

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Oh goodness, she is the sweetest image , oh the possibilities with this one. Thanks for being awesome and allowing me the opportunity to win her.
Lisa

MyPixieHollow said...

OOOhhhhh, very very nice! ^^

Angie Linder said...

She is just down right adorable! Great job guys!

Christy said...

Eeek!! She's totally adorable! I love her pigtails.

Moosisk said...

Great blog hop! I am SO loving "Gracie"! I would be very happy to take her off your hands. :D Thanks for the chance.

Jenscrapstoo said...

Love the hat and the pigtails, so adorable!!

Kimberly Clark said...

she is so adorable... i would love the chance to get creative with her :)

Amy said...

You don't even know how excited I am to see a new Sprout on the Farm and sweet little Gracie is just fantastic! I hope she is the first of many more 'sprout'ing up in 2013. :)

scrappinmomof6 said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!

itsasquashyworld said...

She is too cute! love her