Monday, December 31, 2012

It's time to PARTY with ONE last PREVIEW...let the countdown begin!

Can you BELIEVE IT?!

It's New Year's Eve...and we are counting down to 2013 and to our JANUARY RELEASE with ONE last preview today and she's ready to party!

Before we reveal this sassy sister who's creepin' her way onto the scene, congrats to STAMPING WITH ALOHA!  You are the winner of Awareness Anya from Saturday's preview!  Contact Jess (email is on right sidebar!) to claim your prize :)  Congrats!

Today we have a fabulous new Creeper steppin' out onto the scene... her name is FRIDAY NIGHT!

Now, most of you know and love our Creepers named by the days of the week, so this is our Creeper Friday rockin' her fedora and ready to step out on the town!  Just in time for New Year's Eve, right?

Want to WIN her?   Just leave a comment on the 3 blogs below and let us know what you look forward to most about 2013 coming!   







Thank you so much for coming out to celebrate ALL of our previews, our fabulous guest designers, and we'll see you TOMORROW for our RELEASE DAY hop where ONE lucky winner will walk away with the ENTIRE JANUARY RELEASE!    (you have until 11:30pm CST to comment tonight to win FRIDAY Night!)

30 comments:

KC said...

she is so sassy! I love her! great samples from the DT!!!

eva said...

love her hat!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous cards and she's so stylish.

Blankina said...

Sure she is cool!! Way to celebrate the new beginning of a lovely creative year!!

Great DT examples..

Hugs Blankina

Jackie said...

Awesome samples from all the team members, this is going to be an awesome release!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

She's fabulous...having two horserider girls in the house she's on the wish list!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I think I love this one the most. Cute and sassy!!!

Muffins and Lace said...

She is so cute and sassy. I love this one.

MaryBeth said...

Love that she is so trendy! She really ROCKS!!!!! cAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST OF THE RELEASE!

Amy said...

She is super cute. Love those creeper girls! Definitely gonna be on my list.

Ang and Crys said...

Love the Creeper Crew! Happy to see another one. Visited the blogs and loved seeing the cards showcasing Friday Night. All the best in 2013!
~Crystal T

Amy said...

She is super cute. Love those creeper girls! Definitely gonna be on my list.

Colleen Kwan said...

What fun cards done by the design team using the new Creeper girls. What I look forward to most in 2013 is more time to create and craft using my Copics.

Melinda Campbell said...

Love your stamps, and can't wait to order the new Ribbon Awareness Anya that you previewed on your FB page!

gobeagirl said...

I just LOVE Friday Night! She is so cute and sassy all rolled into one. Of course I tend to have a fondness for all of the Creepers and Friday Night is by far my new Favorite! shhh.. don't tell any of the other lads or lasses on the farm as they are all special in there own ways. lol... Thank you everyone for taking the time to make such awesome cards to share with us during the holidays. I know everyone is busy, but it really means a lot to me that you guys do this anyway. Happy New Year everyone. Hugs, Lisa G

Sheena Brooks said...

Loving that chapeau! Great new Creeper!

Angie Linder said...

I love all the your new release stamps, each and every one are so adorable, can't wait to see the rest! Just when I think they can't get any cuter you guys always surprise me. Great work The Greeting Farm!

KatCamps said...

I love Friday night on a Monday night. Thanks for the chance to win!!

Joy said...

eeek, so she so sleek and cool!

Mei said...

Love this creeper addition! One of my faves!!

Emily and Maria said...

Love her!

scrappinmomof6 said...

LOVE her!! I am most looking forward to be coloring a whole lot more :)

Deborah Adams/stampndeb00 said...

Friday Night is such a Diva! I love it. And the cards by the DT were perfect for her debut.

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

Eeek!! She's totally adorable!! I love love love her hat!! One thing I am looking forward to in 2013 is setting short and long term goals for all areas of my life and sticking to them!

Denice said...

Ohhhhhh, what a sweetie...yet she has a little 'tude...just perfect for any Creeper collector!
:Dxx

Shari said...

Have none of these, so it would super. Thanks

Cazzy said...

Oh Wow I love that hat!

Cazzy said...

Oh and I did it all!

gobeagirl said...

Everyone has done such a fantastic job with all of the new stamps. I know it sounds greedy, but oh man I can not wait to get these cuties. lol... Payday will be here soon and until then I will cross my fingers about the blog hop. :O) As I mentioned to everyone, thanks for taking the time to share all of your talents with us on the holiday. Hugs, Lisa G