Monday, December 3, 2012

INTRODUCING our December Guest! Hooray!

Hey, everybody!

Um, don't look now, but it's DECEMBER.

I know- I'm not sure how it happened, either!!!

Well, we're welcoming the month by welcoming a sweet and talented lady who I'm excited to announce as our DECEMBER GUEST Designer!  I've had my eye on her for a while and was thrilled when she accepted the position of Dec. guest here on the Farm!

Please welcome JODI STANISCH, my fellow "mommy to four!" to the TGF family!


Hi everyone ~ I am so excited to be sharing my projects with you this month!  My name is Jodi and live in Wisconsin with my husband, 4 kids (2 girls and 2 boys) and Milton, our Miniature Schnauzer.  I started scrapbooking when my oldest daughter was born, but as my family grew that quickly fell to the wayside.  Later on I started making cards and was a rep for a stamp company for 5 years.  During that time I came across The Greeting Farm and fell in love.   Since my first order of a few single Anya and Ian stamps my collection has grown by leaps and bounds.  My girls and I spend a lot of time in the craft room coloring these cuties.  Thank you Jess and Marie for allowing me to be a part of the farm this month....it has been a goal of mine to be on the design team and to be asked as a guest designer was truly a dream come true!

  

I LOVE this card Jodi used featuring Holiday Anya 2!

In fact, I'm SO excited about it and having her on board that we're giving one away for visiting her and giving her a warm TGF welcome today!   Just stop by her blog and we'll announce a winner tomorrow during our DTT challenge.

Thanks and have a GREAT December day!

6 comments:

Blankina said...

Hi Jodi, congratulations..Yes it is a dream coming true!! I understand the feeling I had the honour to be the october guestdesigner..I have visited your blog but there is no TGF post up there..perhaps I will leave a comment on your last post.

Anyway have a great december at the farm,

Hugs Blankina

Sue D said...

Welcome to Jodi! Love her card and left a comment on her blog.

Annie Rose said...

Congratulations, Jodi! This card is so cute! I dont own this stamp yet and I'm dying to have her. I really love your layout. Can't wait to see what else you have to share with us this month! :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Mojca said...

Waw such a lovely card, i love the image so much. hugs1 Mojca

Melissa said...

Darling card!!! I love it!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Totally fun project...congrats...looking forward to seeing your projects!