Thursday, December 13, 2012


Hi Farmies!  Today is my last post for the Greeting Farm - boo hoo!  But before I grab my tissues I want to give a huge thank you to Marie and Jessica for asking me to come join the design team for these last 6 months.  It's been a TON of fun and I will certainly miss everyone!

But before I go I want to share my little gift card boxes.  The cards fit inside so you won't worry about them falling out. Yes, that happened to be before the card slipped out of the card folder and it's rather embarrassing to give a gift card when the card is missing.  Also, my main objective here is to show that you don't have to use winter images.  Notice there are no hats, scarfs, boots...these are just non seasonal images to bring you holiday cheer!






 




Don't forget that our Retro challenge is happening, 
we'd love to have you join us.

Happy Crafting!

MelissaO

3 comments:

Denice said...

Adorable gift card holders! TFS your projects with all of us over the past few months, you will be missed.
:Dxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

GORGEOUS - Melissa, I'll miss seeing you here! You rocked your term. :) Happy Holidays!

Krissynae said...

I would LOVE to see Jessica as a Stamp.