Friday, December 14, 2012

Farm Fresh Friday - Holiday Memories

Hey peeps!! It's Shaela here with another Farm Fresh Challenge for you today! But before we get to that, we need to announce last week's random winner, and it is.....
Congratulations!  Please email Jessica at {yeahshesnaps at icloud dot com} to claim your prize!


I know that we all have Christmas and other holidays on the brain this time of year, so I thought up a challenge that could either help you embrace the Christmas craze, or give you a break from the red-and-green to create something else. :) My challenge for you this week is to create a project inspired by a favorite holiday memory. It can be any holiday and any memory you like.

I have a few key memories when I think of holidays. One was the Valentine's day that I was 16 and my very first boyfriend decorated my room in chocolate and roses for me. Another was the Christmas that my parents took our family to Mt. Bachelor for a week of skiing. But probably the most memorable and dear to me was New Years Eve, 2002/2003. Can you guess what happened on that night?! I'll give you a hint... check out Sadie's left hand...

{details HERE on my blog}

My husband proposed!! Yes, it has been 10 years and it is still one of my favorite holiday memories. Check out what memories the rest of the Design Team loves:

Aeryn
her first white Christmas, December 2004


Eva
her kids' favorite memory is baking cookies at Great-Grandma's house

Jas
her favorite memories involve the peace, love and joy that we feel at Christmastime when we are surrounded by our loved ones


favorite memory is the first Christmas when her kids were old enough to really understand the magic and believe that Santa visited


she loved and remembered a gift!



Here's How to Play:
  1. You must use TGF Stamps.
  2. Entries should be uploaded via InLinkz no later than Thursday, December 20th at NOON CST- You can link to your personal blogs, SCS gallery, or TGF galleria.
A random winner will be chosen to win a {free} single stamp of his or her choice and will be announced next week along with the new FFF challenge!

Happy stamping!!
 Photobucket

2 comments:

Katya said...

Woot woot! Sweeeeet! I hadn't had a chance to comment busy day today... But I showed my daughter who likes to make cards with TGF stamps in the AM before school she got excited too :)

Jenny Jean Lim said...

Hi Shaela.

I can't see Mr. Linky.
Here is the link to my card instead - http://cookieadventures.blogspot.sg/2012/12/challenge-have-ball-this-christmas.html

Thanks,
Jenny (Wifey Cookie)