Tuesday, December 18, 2012

DTT ~ Red, Teal and Green!


Welcome to this week's Double Take Tuesday, our challenge for you this week is to use Red, Teal and Green on all of your wonderful cards and projects and our challenge this week will run for TWO weeks, so you have lots of time to play along during the holidays.   Now before I show you all the amazing samples from the showcase team, we need to announce last weeks winner.  Congrats to...

Please email Jess to claim your prize.

And without any further chatter, here are this week's cards from the DT!






Here are the rules that will apply WEEKLY:
*You must use a TGF Stamp. Digital, clear, or Rubber but we need to see your TGF ;)

*You must upload your creation and LINK to InLinkz with a URL for either your BLOG, SCS, or the TGF Gallery.

PRIZES:
*We will award a RUBBER prize for each week that we have at least 20 players.
If we have MORE than 40 weekly players, that prize will DOUBLE!

(*** if we have less than 20 players any given week, the prize will be digital, which is still great but we want you to post, share, and encourage your crafty friends to play along!***)

You have until MONDAY, December 17th at 8pm CST to enter!!! :)

Thanks for playing along this week in our DOUBLE-TAKE Tuesday! Remember, the more players we have, the sweeter the prize!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas
Peggy




2 comments:

Katya said...

Love the colors and the work from the DT. Will try to give it a go this week ;) Woohoo I won again! Thank you for the opportunity! I sent e-mail today.

-Katya Bess
Kattyxotica.blogspot.com
Kattyxotica@me.com

. said...

Thanks for a new color challenge - I'm inking up an Anya and playing along right now! I have no idea why my holiday tag showed up in two challenges as I only linked up once earlier in the week. lol! If there's some way to delete my entry in this one, I'd appreciate it since it doesn't follow the theme. :)