Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Double Take Tuesday with Jas

Hey Everyone,
              It's farmer Jas here and my last post for The Greeting Farm. Time flies and here we are our term is almost over. I had the most wonderful time creating cards/projects for TGF and I'm grateful for this experience and I will always be proud that I've been a part of this journey with the TGF.  From the bottom of my heart thank you and to the next DT members Welcome! I can't wait to see what's the next DT members will bring us and may you all have a wonderful holidays!



Anyhoo, onto our challenge... this week we have a sketch challenge for you, but before we get to that we have to announce last week's DTT winner!


Congrats to:
 
Congrats Denice B! Please email Jessica (on the sidebar) to claim your prize!


 
Here is my sketch :)
 
Here's my card:
 
...and here are the lovely samples from the DT.
 
Eva
 
 
Kelli
 
 Aeryn
 
Here are the rules that will apply WEEKLY:
*You must use a TGF Stamp. Digital, clear, or Rubber but we need to see your TGF ;)

*You must upload your creation and LINK to InLinkz with a URL for either your BLOG, SCS, or the TGF Gallery.


 

 
PRIZES:
*We will award a RUBBER prize for each week that we have at least 20 players.
If we have MORE than 40 weekly players, that prize will DOUBLE!

(*** if we have less than 20 players any given week, the prize will be digital, which is still great but we want you to post, share, and encourage your crafty friends to play along!***)

 

You have until MONDAY, December 17th at 8pm CST to enter!!! :)

Thanks for playing along this week in our DOUBLE-TAKE Tuesday! Remember, the more players we have, the sweeter the prize!
 
Thanks for stopping and have a Happy Holidays!
Hugs Jas

2 comments:

Denice said...

Woot, thanks for the win! I'm going to email Jess as soon as I finish here.

What a fun sketch this week, love all the samples from the DT.
:Dxx

Blankina said...

Hi all, as I told te other day a pity to see you go...These Dt cards are so pretty..hope to have time to join in!

Hugs Blankina