Thursday, November 29, 2012

Top Crop Thursday - Christmas!

Hi, everyone!  It's Kelli here today to bring you Top Crop Thursday with some awesome creations from the Split Coast Stampers gallery!  Since Christmas is right around the corner I decided to go with it as a theme.  It's my favorite time of year and I can't get enough of it!

This first card by InkyFairy using Angel Anya is so pretty!  I love the gold and light pool colors together!

I love how sgtStamper used very non-traditional Christmas colors for her Jingle Bell Rock card with Rockstar Anya!

Who doesn't want a little snow on their holiday card?  It's awesome how thepaperbug used Liquid Applique to add snow to Snow from the Rain Snow Shine stamp set!  How appropriate!  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!  :)

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw this is so gorgeous. hugs! mojca

Melissa said...

These are wonderful!!!