Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mini Composition Books

Hello!  It's me, Eva!  I'm super excited that it's almost Christmas!  I know we have to get through Thanksgiving first (bought my turkey already!) but I'm starting to make up my Xmas list.  Don't wanna forget anyone.

So I thought it would be cute to make a couple of altered mini composition books to help with my list making.

I found these mini composition books on sale at Walmart during the back to school sales.  They came in a pack of 3 and were so hard to resist since they were inexpensive and I love mini things.  I think anything that we shrink down to a mini size becomes automatically cute.

I used Bright Bean on the left to make a Christmas-y book for my gift giving lists.  I also made a more general book with Twinkle Bean on the right.  They are simple to make.  Just cut paper to the size of the front and back covers and tape.  For the binding I used super cute My Melody washi tape.  I love My Melody!  

Thanks for stopping by today and hopefully I didn't put anyone in a frenzy to start their Christmas shopping.

11 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Oh my goodness! These are so cute! I love tiny things, too. I may have to snag this idea from you :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Blankina said...

Eva, you know I love the Beanies and these little books are just soo cute.
Great colouring too!

Hugs Blankina

Gretchen said...

These are super cute.

Mojca said...

Waw this look gorgeous. hugs! Mojca

Jenn Borjeson said...

Super cute, I'm also a sucker for mini things! :)

Cheryl said...

So cute! Yeah, I'm freaking out, you're super prepared for the holidays!

Jessica said...

Super cute!! I have a ton of these from the Dollar store here. What a great little gift to put in chldren's goodie bags!! I looove My Melody as well :) Thanks for sharing!

Rosie said...

Oh my, I LOVE these Eva!!! Sooooo adorable!!

Sammi said...

Too adorable!! LOVE them!!
Sammi
xxx

Angela Stiver said...

They are really cute!

Denice said...

omg, EVERYTHING is adorable in minature...especially these sweet little beans!
:Dxx