Friday, November 30, 2012


hello, Hello, HELLO!  Melissa here with my last Farm Fresh Friday (sniff sniff).  The new design team farmers are warming up and getting ready to step up late December the current team fades away.  BUT...I decided to throw myself a goodbye party so that means that this Friday's challenge is PARTY!  It can be a party for any occasion (birthday, welcome, goodbye, surprise...)BUT please be sure we can see it's a party theme.

Before I show you all the eye candy from the Farmer's 
I need to announce a winner from last weeks FFF!
Congratulations to: Pegs
Blog:  Sweet Life


and now, on to the Farmer's card PARTY!!


Jess - Sweet 16 card




Kelli - Shaker window invite




Melissa - Birthday bag tag


 



Jas - Birthday card


Sara - Package tag





Aeryn - Birthday card



Now it's your turn to show us some fun PARTY creations
 featuring TGF stamp or digi images!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

pegs said...

Yeah! My first win! Do I get a badge or a stamp? :-)