Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy THANKSGIVING from The Greeting Farm...and our Paying it Forward winner!


Good morning, friends, and HAPPY Thanksgiving from TGF!

As promised, I have our Paying it Forward Challenge winner to announce today, and I'd like to first start off by saying that it was VERY difficult to choose the winner based on the emails that were submitted.  Wow.

My heart has been touched in ways I never would have imagined by reading your submissions and I hope to make this even bigger next year.   Everyone participating in this contest should give themselves a huge pat on the back for thinking of someone as heartfelt as you all have.   I am so grateful for the community that makes up TGF.   There is definitely something special about the people who use our images and bring them to life-not just on paper- but in your hearts.  I love that.

The winner of our "Paying it Forward" contest is Seth!

Seth, please email Jess so that I can get the details of the recipient you've chosen to receive the prize pack.  In addition, you win a stamp of choice as well!  :)



I hope everyone has a wonderful day with your families celebrating Thanksgiving if you are in the U.S., and for our MANY wonderful overseas and/or Canadian friends, we are so thankful for you, too!

xoxo
Jess <3 div="div">

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations Seth!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Mail coming your way!!!

Jeanette said...

Congrads to you Seth..

Aeryn Kelly-Reitmeyer said...

Congrats, Seth! And I want to hear the story about the lovely person you've chosen. I hope their day is made!

Leanne said...

Congratulations Seth!! I bet the person you chose will be ecstatic. A lovely wonderful gesture!!
Happy Thanksgiving TGF!!