Friday, November 2, 2012

FFF: Stamp Your Own Background

 Hello, everyone! Showcase Farmer Aeryn here with my very first FFF. First though, winner! Winner of last week's challenge is: 9. Jeanette! Email Jessica for your prize you lucky girl you!

ETA:  CONGRATS to MELINDA!!  You are the winner of the ENTIRE release from yesterday's hop!!!

For my challenge I thought I'd do something fun and playful. So this week we're stamping our own background just for the heck of it, lol! I hope you enjoy it, I thought it'd be fun, and I really liked making my sample.

THIS HERE IS MINE
 JESS M.
 JAS
 KELLI
 MELISSA
EVA
 PEGGY
 SARA
 
 I hope you enjoy playing along with us! Get out those stamps and have some TGF fun!

5 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

OK these are all adorable but that card by Jas is super cool! :)

PinkaliciousScrapper said...

Yay!... I won!... =)
I PM'ed Jess this morning,
But still haven't heard back... :/
Hope her new e-mail is working fine... :)...
Cannot wait join sum more challenges!...
They're soo much fun... (=

Lotz of Hugz,

ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ

Melinda Campbell said...

I'm so excited!!! Thank you for the opportunity for this! BTW, I *LOVE* the Scarves Anya card - the pink tint at the bottom of her hair works beautifully! Might have to try that. <3

Lena said...

Im so glad I got to play along this week! I had a blast making my own background!!

Blankina said...

Great Dt work and a fun challenge..just added a vintage firty edward card.

Ciao Blankina