Friday, November 9, 2012

FFF: Anything But a Card



Hi Farm Friends, Farmer Jess M. here to start off a brand new Friday challenge. But before we get to that, let's congratulate our random winner from our Stamped Background challenge.

CONGRATS #7 Denice!!
Yay Denice. You can email Jessica to her new email by clicking on the sidebar link.

Ok so my challenge for the week is ABC: Anything But a Card! I thought with the holidays around the corner, it would be a good time to start on some stocking stuffers. I altered a mini comp book using the brand new uber cool CC James. Isn't he dreamy? He's a great male stamp that I think works perfect for both male and female projects.




Now the rest of the gals...
Eva created a Door Hanger

Jas created a Shabby Chic Banner 

Melissa created Candy Package Tags 

Sara created a Tag 

Shaela created a Bookmark 

Aeryn created a Door Hanger

Now it's your turn!
Remember to play along you must use a TGF image.
You will have until Thursday, November 15 noon central to link up.

Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

Marja said...

I can't find mr Linky...
Gorgeus creations from the DT! :)

Denice said...

OMG, such creative projects from the DT this week...I couldn't pick a favorite if I had too.

Woot...thanks to Mr. Linky for choosing me as the winner this week! I'm going to email Jess right now.
:Dxx

Annie Rose said...

Awesome challenge and great projects from the DT! :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose