Friday, November 16, 2012

Everything's TWINKLING Twilight on this Farm Fresh Friday!

Hey, friends!
I'm back today for another post and so glad we received a great response from the announcement of yesterday's challenge!
ETA:  I was out of town and forgot to announce the winner from last week- congrats to MEI!  I left you a comment on your blog so you know you won ;)  Thanks, everyone!

So.... show of hands- WHO went to see the Breaking Dawn 2 premiere over night?   I admit it, I'm a card-carrying Edward fan and although some of the acting may have been less than stellar these past 4 years, I fell in love with the books LONG ago and well, they had me at hello ;)
Yesterday, my BFF Pam and I ventured out to see the new movie (along w/ ALL 4 others- my backside was flat, lol!) at a movie marathon and it wouldn't be the same w/out her as it's become our little tradition.
On that note, today I'm up on the blog here today for Farm Fresh Friday and well, you know I had to choose a TWILIGHT/Fantasy theme!  If you're not a fan of sparkly vampires, wayward werewolves, or whiny ordinary humans, you can venture out and make more of a "fantasy" themed card- just as long as we 'get it'- you're good!
Here are some samples from the Showcase DT and myself:
Jess D:

Jess M:

Melissa:

Sara:

Aeryn: (little mermaid theme- love it!)

Eva:

Jas:

To ENTER:
Enter your card or project using TGF Stamps.
Submit below using IN LINKZ and make sure it's entered by THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 22nd at 8pm CST.
One lucky winner will be drawn at RANDOM for their choice of single (in-stock) stamp!
Good luck and keep sparklin'!
xoxo,
Jess 

4 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Ooh, do we have a winner from last week? :)

Rene said...

Awesome DT cards!
Rene :D

Ang and Crys said...

Annie, I was just going to ask the same thing ;)

Cr8ive ME said...

Amazing cards. I'm such a Twi-hard. I totally saw the movie Thursday night.

Went to a Pre-party with contests and prizes. I dressed up as Rosalie from the first movie Twilight. It was awesome.

Hugs,
Mary Ellen