Monday, November 5, 2012

Everything's coming up roses with our NOVEMBER Guest!

Hey, everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ANXIOUSLY awaiting our November release in the mail!  What was your favorite this time around?

Today we are thrilled to announce our NOVEMBER Guest Designer...I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely lady at CHA last Winter and she is just as sweet as she is TALENTED... SUPER talented, as a matter of fact!

Please welcome ROSEMARY BRIDGES to the TGF Family for the month of NOVEMBER!

Here's a bit about Rosie:

Hi y'all, my name is Rosemary (Rosie for short) and I currently live in Texas with my supportive hubby and amazing little boy. I started my love of crafting over 15 years ago when a friend introduced me to scrapbooking. I've always been a sticker addict (since I was a child), but scrapbooking gave me an excuse to buy them as an adult, haha! A few years ago, I found and fell in love with The Greeting Farm, which started my cardmaking and hoarding obsession with stamps, LOL! In fact, I LOVED these stamps soooo much that it was the driving force for me to start my own blog so I could share my cards and compete in challenges. My very first blog post HERE is TGF. :) I can't even express in words how excited I am about this opportunity to be Guest Designer for the month of November! Thank you so much Jessica and Marie!! This is definitely a dream come true for me!


We are SO thrilled to have ROSEMARY with us this month... in fact, a SPECIAL PRIZE is being given away today for stopping by her BLOG to give her the WARM TGF welcome I know y'all want to!

Check out the rest of her beautiful project and AMAZING coloring featuring HOLIDAY ANYA 2 and one lucky winner will receive her!  Be sure to tune into our FACEBOOK page tomorrow to see who the winner is!



17 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I love your coloring, and this card is just too sweet. :)

Nat said...

That really is a spectacular card! :) Christmas decor if you ask me!

Margaret Lau said...

Love it! It's so cute.

cebelica said...

This is gorgeous! Fab work Rosie! xx

Ms Scrapmess said...

What a great card!! Love the colours!!!

Sue D said...

Very special card--looking forward to more of her creations.

Leanne said...

Yahooo!!! Yay Rosie!! Girl this is AWEmazing! So happy you got ur wish! :)
xx

faithnme said...

ohh Yeahhh Rosie.. Wow what a way to start your Guest Designer Spot.. Your card is beyond Amazin!!..Congrats my friend.. soo well deserve..


HUGS!!!

hapagirlren said...

ROSIE IS DA BOMB DIGGITY!!! HAHA!!!! yes, I am so excited for the beautiful Rosemary. I know it's a wish come true and you are SO gonna rock it!!! <3

Sandra said...

Beautiful Card!! Congrats :-D TFS

Sandie said...

yay!! Congrats Rosie!!! Can't wait to see what you wow us with :D

Mojca said...

Waw so beautiful! Hugs! Mojca

eva said...

hello rosie!! beautiful project!

Rene said...

ROSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and cannot WAIT to see what you do!!!! Just awesome!!!
Rene :D

Audrey said...

Such a fun card! Congrats Rosie! :)

Blankina said...

Wow, that is a pretty card..
As soon as possibile I will visit your personal blog too..

Hugs Blankina

Shazza said...

this is so beautiful x