Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Small Halt on Christmas



Happy Wednesday Farm Friends!! Showcase farmer Jess M here putting a small halt to all the Christmas madness. Lol! I know that we are less than a month to go before we are rummaging under the tree hoping Santa brought us an iPad mini. Oh wait, did I say we, I meant me. Hehe. Any-hoo, as I said Christmas is here but here in So-Cal it is as warm as it can be. The weather has been very nice, even beach weather that I'm refusing to accept that we will be fa-la-la-lin' soon. So on that note, here is a very girly and pink card featuring Anya Latte. I made this card with Valentine day in mind to give to my best gal friend. She's not the type of gal that wears pink but she is the type of gal that loves her coffee so it all works out. Thanks for stopping by! Until next time.

Ps. Don't forget that we currently have 2 challenges going on at the Farm:
Farm Fresh Friday - Cinema Inspired
Double Take Tuesday - Sketch 

Now you can resume to the regularly scheduled Christmas program :)

4 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw this one is so pretty. hugs! Mojca

Melissa said...

This is super cute! It reminds me of a compact with a mirror inside.

Jenn Borjeson said...

ACK! This is super sweet!!!!!

Elena said...

oh!!! It's so cute!!