Thursday, October 4, 2012

Top Crop Thursday with Aeryn

You know, this is my first Top Crop Tuesday and I have to say I've really enjoyed looking through the galleries and seeing all the amazing projects you guys make with TGF stamps! I had a really hard time even choosing images, everything was just so fun! But here are a few of my favourites from the SCS gallery and TGF's Facebook page. Remember to show us your work and you too can be showcased right here on the blog!
First I found this stunning card by Joni Wilson on TGF's FB page. Don't you just love the "no lines" look? I'm always amazed at how beautiful it comes out. And the simplicity of it with the striking richness of the colours makes the recipient a *very* lucky person.
This one by April Davis (Mousekemom) in the SCS gallery caught my eye, and she even used the same stamp set as Joni! I love how she made the polaroid picture with her careful masking.
This lovely card by Annie Rose was on TGF's FB page and I just love it! I don't know if she meant it for a Halloween feel, but it *is* October finally and Halloween is certainly *my* favourite season!
And finally, running with the Halloween love, Sheri Gilson posted this on the FB page and I just love all the wonderful layers and depth she created with this card. It's so detailed I swear I've stared at it for a good long while to see all the pieces.

Well, that's it for me. Keep doing that amazing thing you do and making these wonderful cards to share with all of us and I'm sure you'll see your card or project featured here real soon!

5 comments:

Blankina said...

Great cards, good choice Aeryn...

Hugs Blankina

Blankina said...

Great cards, good choice Aeryn...

Hugs Blankina

~*Joni said...

What a beautiful lineup today! Thank you so much Aeryn! :) TGF stamps are so much fun to do the no-line technique. Marie is one of the most talented artists out there, knowing what we crafters love!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Fabulous batch of cards today!! Thanks so much for picking my Halloween Banner card!! Love playing with TGF stamps & digis :)

Melissa said...

What great cards Aeryn! Love your choices!