Thursday, October 11, 2012

Top Crop Thursday

Morning all! Melissa here with some wonderful eye candy to share with you today.  It's always such a treat to go through the galleries on the blog, at SCS, and check all the FB posts.  Did you all realize how crazy talented you are?  The hard part is just choosing a few so I suggest that you do some browsing for yourself as well so you don't miss anthing.

Tricia


This card really captured my attention because it is so clean and cute!  It's a perfect card for someone feeling ill. It's easy to handle, not many embellishments to fall off, and Tricia totally made this nurse look super nice and a little naughty! 


Caroline

This little bunny card made me smile.  How can you resist Anya with bunny ears?  I also really like the punched border mixed with the patterned paper and her sweetly colored face.


Jenn

I just couldn't resist this bright and happy card.  Jenn's rainbow sweater is so cute and I love the continued  rainbow theme throughout the card.  This is one of those cards that will bring a smile to someone's face when they receive it.

I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the past creations from the friend's of the farm!

Happy Crafting! 

1 comment:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh I just love seeing my work showcased here, you gals really know how to make someone smile first thing in the a.m.! This card was special to me, because my family had been through some tragic events during the year before - so the quote was perfect and the card came together so easily. :) xoxo