Thursday, October 18, 2012

Top Crop Thursday - Creeper style!!

Happy Thursday everyone! With Halloween right around the corner, I went browsing through the gallery for some fright-worthy creations. But instead of searching for Halloween-themed cards, I went looking for some of my favorite characters: the Creeper Crew!

I love the Creepers, and they always remind me of Halloween. They also remind me of the Addam's Family -

 They're creepy and they're kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
They're all together ooky...

Lol, now that you have that song stuck in your head, let's take a look at what I dug up:

This card by Kadie caught my eye - I love to see alterations or additions to stamped images, and the little mustache on Creeper Sunday looks fantastic!

MacKenzie put together this gorgeous monochromatic card using Creeper Jill. I love that she used similar flowers but with various centers for embellishments.



The color combo on this card featuring Creeper Tuesday by Shannon immediately jumped out at me. I also love the sparkly border she added to the image panel and the sentiment tab - so creative!


I {love} this grungy card that Kim put together. Creeper Jack's silvery hair and eyes immediately drew me in, as well as the elegant-yet-distressed paper she chose for her card.


Finally, this card by nfuller76 is a personal fave. I love swapping bits and pieces of TGF stamps to create unique images, and she did a fantastic job using Creeper Sunday's head on Cheeky Mate's body to make a fun and flirty image for her "sweetly toxic" card.


That's it for me - I hope you enjoyed taking a trip through Transylvania with the Creeper Crew today! You can see all of the Creeper stamps currently for sale right here in the shop.

See ya!

  Photobucket


3 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw such great spooy cards. hugs! mojca

Jenn Borjeson said...

Fantastic! I love switching the heads of the characters around, so much fun. :)

Melissa said...

Great picks!