Sunday, October 21, 2012

Guestdesigners Monday with Blankina and........



Hi all, are you getting ready for Halloween?? I know that BRIGHT BEAN is so sweet..but I have made her into a Halloween version..Actually quite fun to do. I have stamped a witch hat and cut it out and placed it on Bean's head. With my copics I have coloured her in Halloween colours and added some glitterglue afterwards. With my copic multiliner I have added some more details ( f.e. the spiderweb in her hair...and the text happy halloween on the star, the text on the stamp )


What will be inside the envelope?? Trick or.....Treat!!
Sorry can not reveal it yet...You will have to waite untill Halloween to find out...
The envelope was made by me using the scoreboard.


Close - up of "witchy Bean..."

Tomorrow there will be another DOUBLE TAKE TUESDAY CHALLENGE
this is my card for the current challenge ( aeryns-double-take-tuesday ) with Miss Anya Love
the more are joining the better the prize will get!! There are a few hours left...hurry!!


The current FFF Challenge farm-fresh-friday challenge is faux pearls
my card is made with the Big Anya gives, and I have made it into a christmas card..
This stamp is perfect for any kind of occasion. Only black and white with a touch of red faux pearls..



The new ANYONE FOR ANYA challenge is a sketch
I have used the Miss Anya scarves


Well enjoy your week, plenty of lovely challenges in able to win some of your favourite TGF stamps!!
See you next week, please pop over to my BLOG to find out all the details...
and what other challenges I have joined with these cards.
Hope I have given you some mixed inspiration to get you started ...

Hugs of your october TGF guestdesigner
Blankina







1 comment:

Ms Scrapmess said...

Wow, you've been productive:) I've only managed to make one card (FFF) and I haven't even managed to post it - LOL! Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards!