Monday, October 1, 2012

Guestdesigner Monday with Blankina





Goodmorning...surprise...today another dream comes true!! I am a truly big fan of the Greeting Farm and this october month I have the honour to be their GUESTDESIGNER!!

Since I have bought my first TGF stamps 
Dahlia and Edward I just fell in love....




The TGF stamps are so cute, fun 
and of excellent quality
that it was impossibile to resist, I just had to buy a whole farmers " family ".
And therefore I had the idea to create a kind of family album.
I covered an album with beautiful handmade paper ( bought not made by me...),
added a frame to insert one of my stamped cuties, 
this is my last edition to the family Anya Do Si Do.

Inside I have created several chapters ( Anya, Bean, Cheeky, Wild Sprout, CC etc ).

If you leave a comment today to this post on my blog,
you could be the one who will win a TGF stamp!!
Do not miss the chance....


This is the front of the album....




The first page, of the Anya chapter with Anya Do si do, stamped and coloured in different colours with copics....
With a little paperclip I attached the images to a pages of kraft.


How sweet is she??? I like her in all different styles...she's ready for the next card.


CURRENT CHALLENGES WITH YOUR TGF STAMPS:


ANYONE FOR ANYA ( I am a DT member of this blog ) 
each Sunday a new challenge 
a random winner will win a prize offered by the sponsors and will be announced  together with the top 3 the next week along with the new challenge


THIS WEEK -PINK- my card with anya scarves

each Friday a new challenge
a random winner will be chosen to win a ( free ) single TGF stamp of his or her choice and will be announced next week along with the new FFF challenge!


this weeks sketch TGFSCS 32
Did not make a card yet....

SplitCoastStampers TGFSCS 32
each Saturday a new challenge


the current challenge - leaves- my card with WS Paul ( Roll call set )

RETRO CHALLENGEhere you can use your older TGF stamps
they have to be at least 6 month old
each month a new challenge
now, there are two TGF stamp sets offered as a prize this month, your choice of two 4x6 clear or rubber sets that is...so be sure to play along with us 


Happy Hugs from your october guestdesigner 
at the Greeting Farm!! 
Please do not forget to comment...love to read your comments...
and please join the TGF challenges mentioned above .


Blankina








24 comments:

LaJanette said...

3How fun to have a family album! I am a new follower of the blog; my very first TGF stamp was Cowgirl....and now I love so many more! I must say that Stella is surprisingly one of my Fave!

I hope to be more conected now that I am a follower:0)

Hugs;
Janette

Ursula Alice Stegmann said...

Eccomi, sono arrivata anche qui, Blankina , per guardare in Tuo capolavoro in un altra cornice. Ma è bello dovunque.
Ciao, Ulla

Annie Rose said...

Oh my goodness, Blankina! Congratulations! I'm so happy we both got to live out our TGF dream! :)

This album is beatiful and such a great idea! I'm totally going to copy it. Love it.

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Sandra H said...

Oh what a fabulous stamp she is so adorable and you have coloured her so beautifully, this is the first time l have seen your stamps and they are truly lovely xx

Margiù said...

Ti faccio i complimenti anche qui !!! bravissima !
a presto
Giusi

Suzi said...

A wonderful creation, great idea, colouring and design Blankina. Congrats on your Gdt spot.
Hugs
Suzi x

Nat said...

I love the album idea! Perfect idea for keeping all my images straight! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us! :) Nat

Annemarie en Merit said...

Gongrats, Guest Desingner by TGF!!!!!
Beautiful Album.

Love Annemarie en merit

Eulalia said...

Great Blankina!! You are a very talented card maker... continuo in italiano ;-)) brava anche qui, come ti ho già detto sul tuo blog.
I hope see you soon!!!
xoxoxo Eulalia... but always Lalla

mousekemom said...

Congrats and looking forward to more of your creations! What a fun way to keep track of your stamps. Thanks for sharing!

Patrice said...

Congratulations and I love your idea of creating an album for my favorite stamps! I love your coloring of the latest Anya stamp! Very pretty! I look forward to seeing more posts of your beautiful work & your ideas! :)

PaperPixie said...

Great to have you as the new guest designer! Your coloring is gorgeous. I would love to see a tutorial on the greyscale coloring sometime :).

Thank you for the links to the challenges as well - I haven't ever seen the first one!

Mojca said...

Waw lovely albuma and just love the way you colored this little sweetie. Hugs1 Mojca

Melissa said...

Girl you did some fab projects!! Congratulations on being the guest designer!!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Great job, Blankina!!! :)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wonderful projects!!! Congrats on being a Guest designer!!

Ms Scrapmess said...

Congratulations Blankina!!! I'm so happy for you:) Thank you for sharing such a great and fun idea!!

Sue D said...

Great idea to make a family album--I like the homemade paper you used and your coloring.

Moosisk said...

Great album! I love how you color Anya, too. Thanks for the inspiration. Keep up the great work! :D

Leanne said...

Congrats Blankina!
:)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful album!!! TFS

Denice said...

You've been such a familar face at TGF it's nice to see you as GDT...congrats!
Love your family album, very clever!!
:Dxx

Blankina said...

Thank you everyone for all sweet comments you have left to my post...it has been a fantastic experience..see you next week!!

Hugs Blankina
your TGF october guestdesigner

eva said...

sorry i'm a little late, blankina! but congratulations!! awesome news!