Friday, October 19, 2012

Faux Pearl - Farm Fresh Friday!


Hey Everyone,
             Farmer Jas here and bringing you a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge! This week challenge we want to see you use FAUX PEARL. You can use flat back pearls, pearl trim, flower pearl any color or type of pearl that you have.

             I used the adorable rubber stamp image Holiday Anya colored her with copic markers and also I used one of the clear stamp Holiday Blessings. I heat embossed the sentiment and applied distress ink to make it look vintage which I love to create most of the time. I added a huge ivory flat back pearl with faux rhinestones on the side of the card and made a bow using gauge cloth. Of course, I have to add some glitters to finish it off.  I know we still have less than two months before xmas (what?!) but can't help myself not to make xmas card again. We hope you enjoy DT's lovely samples and play along with us this week's challenge :)

                             Here's the winner from last week's FFF Buttons and Bows.
                                                Congrats to...#8 Katie Holder
Please email Jessica to claim your prize! You'll find her email address on the right at the top of the blog.

Jas
Used the rubber stamp image Holiday Anya and one of the clear stamp set Holiday Blessings

Shaela
Used the rubber stamp image Latte Anya

Melissa
Used one of the clear stamp set Holiday Blessings

Jess M.
Used the one of the clear stamp set Sparkling season

Eva
Used one of the clear stamp set Sparkling Season


Aeryn
Used the Digi image Cheeky Kitty


Sara
Used the rubber stamp image Lollipop Anya and one of the clear stamp Holiday Blessings



Here's how to play:

* You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.

* Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz no later than Thursday, October 25th at NOON CST. You can link to your personal blogs, SCS gallery or TGF galleria.
Thank you so much for visiting us today and happy weekend. You can find me here on my blog to see more cards and video tutorial using stamps by The Greeting Farm

5 comments:

Grace said...

uummm where is mr. linky?

Annie Rose said...

Uh oh, Mr. Linky pants has gone missing!

Annie Rose said...

I'm going to link to my entry, here, until Mr. Linky pants comes back :)

http://annierosemakesthings.blogspot.com/2012/10/anyone-for-anya-sunday-challenge_21.html

Blankina said...

My card is ready too...hope tomorrow there will be Mr Linky!!

Hugs Blankina

PS Do not forget to vist my Guestdesigners Monday at the farm...

Jas said...

Oopsies, emailing Jess now :)