Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Double Take Tuesday!


Before we start our new challenge, 
we need to announce our WINNER from last week's DTT!

Congratulations to:
Tonya Rogers
I love her Mummy!


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Today we have a new color challenge for you!
Purple, Black and Green!


Those colors may sound a little Halloweenie, but not always...

Eva's warm thoughts!


Melissa's happy day!


Jess's believe!


Sara's fab bookmark!


 Melissa's fav Halloween treat!

3 comments:

Blankina said...

Wow the DT has made some great cards!!
Looking forward to make something myself!!

Please think about MR Linky!!!

Hugs Blankina

Jess said...

Lovely as always! I'm waiting for the linky list to go live, but I've made mine :D

Tonya said...

Yay I cant believe I won last weeks challenge! This is the first one I have ever won...I just started playing along!