Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Double-Take Tuesday - Color Challenge


Hi, everyone!  It's Kelli here with today's Double-Take Tuesday which is a Color Challenge!

Before we move onto this week's challenge I want to announce last week's winner selected with random.org and it is........

#5 - Steph!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Please email Jess with a digi of your choice!
Don't forget to join in each week so we can reach at least 20 players and give away a rubber stamp!

Now, onto the color challenge!  The color combo I chose is white, aqua, gray and yellow.  I really love these colors together!
I made a non-traditional Christmas card set using the adorable Sparkling Season stamp set.  This set is perfect for whipping up those quick holiday cards!





Here's some more awesome inspiration!

Melissa

Aeryn

Eva

Jess M.

Here are the rules that will apply WEEKLY:
*You must use a TGF Stamp.  Digital, clear, or Rubber but we need to see your TGF ;)

*You must upload your creation and LINK to InLinkz with a URL for either your BLOG, SCS, or the TGF Gallery.

*You must use like colors (don't have to be exact, HOWEVER, enough so we can see the similarity) and a good representation of sketches when applicable.

PRIZES:
*We will award a RUBBER prize for each week that we have at least 20 players.
If we have MORE than 40 weekly players,  that prize will DOUBLE!

(*** if we have less than 20 players any given week, the prize will be digital, which is still great but we want you to post, share, and encourage your crafty friends to play along!***)

You have until MONDAY, OCTOBER 15th at 8pm CST to enter!!!  :)

5 comments:

Blankina said...

Is it my computer or is there no link showing??
Here is my card http://blankinacreations.blogspot.it/2012/10/cheeky-geeky-colour-christmas-card-tgf.html
Will try later again...
Hugs Blankina

Christina Flora said...

Love the color challenge! Not sure if I have any aqua copics but I'll try and get creative - or just buy more! :)

PaperPixie said...

Great inspiration ladies! I really like this color combo and I will have to see what I can do. If my new Spectrum Noirs come in in time this might be my first project with them!

~* steph :) *~ said...

yay! had a lot of fun playing in the last challenge! thanks for the digi! hope to play in this one too!
i sent an email to jess, but not sure if i sent it to the right e-mail address. please let me know.
*hugs* and much aloha,
steph :)

mforquer said...

Oh, love these colors! Didn't realize until I created my card for this challenge!
hugs,
M