Wednesday, October 31, 2012

CREEPIN' around to the last day of previews...Happy Halloween!




Before we get to "CREEPIN" around to our next preview, congrats to RENE!  You are the winner of HOLIDAY ANYA 2 from yesterrday's preview!  Email Jess to claim your prize!

Today we have ONE more preview for you as our NOVEMBER release is "CREEPIN" up on us...it's TOMORROW!  Hooray!

Rounding out the vast array of awesome new characters this month is....

SADIE!!!

She's sassy, sophisticated, and a little mysterious and well, you'll see what we mean when you check out today's previews from:








(yes, there may be a little inspiration from an upcoming movie w/ this last one, heehee...since I'm reading the book again before it comes out...you know...a bookmark was in order ;)

Want to WIN Sadie?  Just visit the above BLOGS and comment back here letting us know you did by 11:30pm CST before the ghosts and goblins come in and choose a winner!

This is NOT a trick...but definitely a treat!
ENJOY!
xoxo.

22 comments:

Blankina said...

What a great cards ladies! And love Sadie in all colours...

Happy Halloween to you too..

Hugs Blankina

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! Awesome samples! I think she's my favourite from this release.

michele dietrich said...

Awesome another creeper stamp. Gotta get this one

michele dietrich said...

Awesome another creeper stamp. Gotta get this one

frommycraftroom said...

Great work. Thanks. One more sleep!

Melinda Campbell said...

Wonderful stamps! And the cards (and book marks) are gorgeous! <3

Leanne said...

She's a great addition to the Creeper crew! Fantastic cards everyone!

Emily and Maria said...

Another great one!

Kimberly S said...

Adorable image, and great projects fromt the DT. :)

Mojca said...

Oh the cards are just wonderful. Go DT go. hugs! Mojca

Ang and Crys said...

Visited all the blogs and am SUPER pumped for this stamp! I love her hooded eyes so we can add a little eyeshadow to her ;)
Thanks for another great addition to the Creeper Crew!
~ Crystal ~

MaryBeth said...

What awesome cards! Great new addition to the Creeper crew and I'd love to win her!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

She's awesome!!! Great dt projects!

Angela Stiver said...

All the cards are very pretty, creepin is very cute

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Oh.... I like Sadie... She can be classy or dark... either way she is great.

Mei said...

The DT did a great job with Sadie! She's so versatile I can definitely use her for different types of cards! YAY!

gobeagirl said...

Oh, I can not wait to place my order in the morning. I just finished with the blog hop and as usual everyone has done such a fantastic job with this little sweetheart. I just love her. As you know I have always been a hugh fan of all the Creepers and little Sadie does not disappoint! :O) Happy Halloween everyone and thanks for the chance to win her. Hugs, Lisa G

Sarah/WAstamper said...

LOVE her!!

Denice said...

Awwww...Sadie is is a sweetheart!Love all the wonderful cards and coloring by the DT....so many ways to dress up a creeper.
:Dxx

Joy said...

Creepers are my fav, love Sadie and James! left some love for the team!

Patrice said...

Love the previews & the blog hop was great! Everyone's cards are fabulous! I had some trouble leaving my comment at Lou Mac's blog...it is pending approval so I'm hoping that it went through ok. I would be so ecstatic if I was lucky enough to win (crossing fingers)! :)

Pamela said...

I hopped and saw all the great cards!!!!